LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Surprised To Be Here!

I am Surprised.

Been hooked on a couple of life-long fetishes when I tried a pkg of diapers for avoiding toilet trips while otherwise involved. Besides, I wanted something to make my hips bigger and my crotch flatter. The results were unexpected. I found that spending a night in warm damp diapers was immensely satisfying. It was even good with hot solid matter in them. I've come to love the warm soggy smell that escapes, or even catching a whiff of it after cleaning up.

Well now, I have another fetish. My only problem is that I'm happily married, and was able to do all this while my wife was hospitalized. Her health couldn't take another fetish, so I'm dry again.

Thanks for being here. At least I can enjoy other's experiences if not my own......

Granted, I haven't found that special someone... but have you brought this up with your wife? I would think that if it makes you happy, and there's little involvement for her, that it wouldn't affect her health negatively at all.

The scare-stories of people being suddenly mortified at people's fantasies really are that of folk lore. You may get a negative response, but there's probably some middle ground that can be met. From wearing in the basement all by yourself to keeping it out of the bedroom... this lifestyle certainly leaves itself to having different ways to enjoy it.

I am Surprised.

Been hooked on a couple of life-long fetishes when I tried a pkg of diapers for avoiding toilet trips while otherwise involved. Besides, I wanted something to make my hips bigger and my crotch flatter.

Hi,

in Germany we have a special tranny diaper, polsterhose.

Kvetinka

Well now, I have another fetish. My only problem is that I'm happily married, and was able to do all this while my wife was hospitalized. Her health couldn't take another fetish, so I'm dry again.

Heh. How many fetishes do you have? I know one person who is well described as "turned on by anything that moves."