LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking To Be Adopted By A Daddy?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

if you are an ab/dl girl that wants to start a new life somewhere else... i would love to "adopt" you.

i am doing very well financially for my age group.. i'm not one to gloat but i feel if it will give me an edge, then why not. you won't have to work, you could wear diapers all day if you wanted. i probably sound like a creep, but apart from my abnormal interest in diapers, i am actually quite normal.

if i find a girl i want to spoil her with an adult sized crib, playpen, clothing, pajamas, etc. You would get the works,.. an adult baby's dream. and there would be lots of diapers to choose from. right now i have molicare, attends, and tranquility.

you may be reading this and think that this guy's full of it... but i'm actually being serious. this is in fact a dream of mine and i would love to have an ab girl living with me.

• 1 month later...

so dear dady,

of my dreams where do u work? Where do u live and do u u want a 24/7 baby girl cause i like be a baby but not 24/7 even thou i could get use to that who doesn't like being taken care of. what is ur dream babygirl look like what charecterisctioc or u looking for?

As, for me i looking for a dady and boyfriend or husband eventually so i have a baby life and adult one not to be mixed also my baby world is not to be a sexual one. just want to color be loved cuddled and treated like a true baby to only privately unless there a party for a/b's somewhere or an a/b playdate.

I am a kind loving person loyal as a friend or otherwise i give my whole heart. I live in california where or u from?

Hope to learn more about u are at least make a new friend.

babyme29