LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wubbanub Thoughts

Codymoogle

I found a site called Wubbanub today. Wubbanubs, as you can see from the link, are soothers and plushies all in one.

Only thing is, the soothers are, obviously, meant for chronological babies and wouldn't fit a larger mouth. I'd like one of these, but modified for a NUK 5 - is there anyone out there that could market this kind of thing?

I'm wondering if I could make my own "Wubbanub", too, with a NUK 5...But I'm unsure how...Any thoughts?

~ moogle

Guest YkDave

I dont see modifying one of these working too well...

Maybe using the same concept with a larger stuffed animal or something, something that you could actually hang onto with your hands rather than be hanging from your mouth because its so small!

I dont see modifying one of these working too well...

Maybe using the same concept with a larger stuffed animal or something, something that you could actually hang onto with your hands rather than be hanging from your mouth because its so small!

Good thought, but how? Seems like the soother is sewn into the plushie's mouth...

~ moogle

pretty easy to modify your own stuffed animal and a nuk five...

first buy a stuffed animal in the size you want... and buy a nuk five in that you want.. make sure it has the ring on the gaurd, cause thats going to be inserted into the animal.

where the animals mouth is, cut it up... the put the ring from the pacifier in it... then sew it up around the ring... voila... your own wubbanub...

pretty easy to modify your own stuffed animal and a nuk five...

first buy a stuffed animal in the size you want... and buy a nuk five in that you want.. make sure it has the ring on the gaurd, cause thats going to be inserted into the animal.

where the animals mouth is, cut it up... the put the ring from the pacifier in it... then sew it up around the ring... voila... your own wubbanub...

Cut it up?? :huh: But but...Where do I get the anesthetic??

~ moogle

Cut it up?? :huh: But but...Where do I get the anesthetic??

~ moogle

I could never do such a thing to my Rufus.... He's just so cute and hugable that I'd hate for anything to happen to him. Maybe I'll just close my eyes and forget this thread happened... Now, everytime I think about the Wubbanub, I'll picture Rufus being cut open......

I could never do such a thing to my Rufus.... He's just so cute and hugable that I'd hate for anything to happen to him. Maybe I'll just close my eyes and forget this thread happened... Now, everytime I think about the Wubbanub, I'll picture Rufus being cut open......

:( I'm sorry Knuxie...Oh, maybe there's another way?? Like a string + binky + plushie?? Cause I couldn't do that to a plushie either...

~ moogle

its why i suggested a new stuffed animal and dont form an attachment.. buy one and keep it in the bag, dont look at it or hug it or anything, until after its all done.... THEN form some sort of attachment to it...