LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Those Who Wear Tights, Do You Find That They Amplify The Sound Of A Diaper?

I bought a pair of tights, and put them on over my diaper. I find that every movement causes the diaper crinkle to be amplified.

Normally, I wear a pair of plastic pants over the diaper, and a pair of swimming boxers over that - for a couple of reasons:-

1 - being that the swimming boxers tend to keep the diaper close to my body which hides the outline if I am wearing jeans or tight fitting pants,

2 - Swimming boxers tend to keep the 'crotch pocket' so that the diaper can operate well - thus reduce leaks.

Side effect is that a messy diaper can leak out at the rear waist band - so the plastic pants catch that (sometimes) and then other times, the boxers catch that - but the boxers need to be changed at diaper change :( I wanted to see if tights etc could do that job better, since they are relatively disposable, and can fit into a smaller package.

That seems backwards to be honest. Tights are a trick that diaper wearers use to reduce the noise and profile of a diaper. I'm talking about the truly incontinent, not AB/DLs. They work in two ways... First, they hug the diaper tightly to make the diaper less likely to create a "diaper line" that is noticeable through your trousers. Second, the tightness of the tights causes friction on the plastic backing of a diaper that warms it up and lessens the crinkling sound you would normally hear.

Of course this applies to disposable diapers. If you're wearing plastic or rubber pants, it might be different.

i wear tights all the time with all sorts of outfits.. depending on what the material is they are made out of, along with their thickness, the tights themselves will make sounds when you walk, because of your thighs rubbing against each other.

i have never found tights to make the diaper sound louder, and use them as was said, to reduce the noise, and to make them tighter against my body to reduce the bulge and sagging.

I would have to say yes to that. I wear Abena body stocking with the longer leg like bike shorts and when I wear them the nappy is more noisy for sure. Don't you just love the crinkle. :)