LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Joy Of Oversized Diapers

I recently saw an ad for a person who was giving away a trash bag full of adult diapers. I emailed her but she did not know what size or brand they were. I decided to go ahead and pick them up, I figured I would donate any that did not fit me. The bag contained medium (my size) plastic Tena and large Dry Comfort. I was preparing to take the larges to donate, but decided to try one on first just to see how it fit. As expected. it was way too big. But I did like the way it felt, more room for things to move around. I have worn 3 or 4 diapers at once many time because I like the thickness, this large diaper got me wondering how many I could wear if I combined mediums and larges. I figured what the heck they were free and proceeded to put as many of the mediums on as would fit then I switched to the larges. I don't remember exactly how many I got on, I think it was 12 total. It was great! I'm more of a DL but wearing this super thick diaper really made me feel babyish and there was no way to forget that I was wearing a diaper. I now keep a supply of larges along with my mediums for times I get in the mood for a super thick diaper. In fact, I just received a sample pack of large Abriforms (2 super and 2 x-plus) and have all of them on over 4 of my "regular" medium diapers, I think I'll be ordering a pack of large x-plus soon as this is even better. If you haven't tried this I would highly recommend it.

I learned years ago I enjoy the same thing. I LOVE super thick diapers and have worn like 10 at a time. But found I buy extra large if I can, not because I need it but because they are thicker and I can put more on at a time. I also love them to come up higher on my torso. My wife just laughs when I want to put on more than 2-3 at a time. So I'm there with ya!

My normal diaper and size is Medium Tena Slip Maxi. A few years ago, my wife decided to diaper me with the Medium Tena Maxi, and over that she placed two Large Tena Maxi. Yes, I had to crawl cause there is no way I could walk or even waddle with that bulk between my legs... and it felt so wonderful.

• 3 weeks later...

Normally, I stick with a medium Bambino or X-Plus with an Abri-Let Maxi and that usually satisfies my need for a thick diaper. However, back before I quit wearing for a year and a half, I wore cloth diapers to satisfy the desire for a super thick diaper. It was cheaper because I never seemed to have enough time to wet through the disposables I was wearing. So in essence, it was kind of a waste. But no single diaper can compare to the feeling of a diaper + booster or just multiple diapers.