LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Told A Friend...

So a female friend of mine (just friends) is very into bondage, as am I. For a while we have been "bondage buddies", taking turns tying each other up for the fun of it. I knew for a while that she was into a lot of things, including an interest in diapers.

Well today after we hung out we were talking online a bit about various subjects and I let it slip...

I told her that I had liked diapers and baby things for a long time. To which she responded "seriously? Cool!"

We talked for hours agter that about diapers and ab/dl. The idea even came up of her having a costume party and I could come as a baby. Needless to say our bondage games might be diapered and sometimes baby themed. This will most likely not involving changing each other as we are plutonic, just very alike.

I must say it feels fantastic to have a personal friend who understands, and is willing to help. We are going to sew some baby clothes! :) so yayness!!! I am sure she will be posting on here too as I told her about this site last night, she was excited.

Diaperbigboy

Nah, we are just friends, we mesh perfect as friends. Plus she's in a relationship, long term. Mainly we just are buddies, think alike. Etc

Not that I wouldn't mind a girlfrienf to do this with but that is another story altogether.