LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friendly Community

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roflmao:

LOL!!! ok, I get the message!!

hehehe.. I'm actually laughing myself to tears over at this end!!

allright.. I'll find a new one!

hehe.. this really made my day!

the all seeing I is soon no more.. :crybaby:

/doc

..that was hilarious.. :D

I think the eye should stay. All in favor?

EYE!

aww.. that's sweet of you diaprbayb!

I like the I... thought about changing it to the ear, but somehow it didn't seem to be the improvement I hoped for...

so the I stays..? :blush:

/doc

Hey Rocky!

And thanx, that's really sweet of you!! :blush:

I'm very happy to have found my way around here! :)

And, now that you mention it, it would really be something to be examined by a diapered one.. :D

/doc

ding·bat [ díng bàt ] (plural ding·bats)

noun

Definitions:

1. printer's symbol: a symbol or ornamental character used in a printed work, e.g. a star or pointing hand

2. object used as missile: a brick, rock, or other object that is thrown as a missile

3. silly person: somebody who is considered silly or lacking in intelligence ( informal insult )

4. thing whose name is not known: an object whose name has been forgotten or is not known ( slang )

hmmm.... which def is she using?

First, hi Rocky. how are you feeling? ^_^

2nd, no dolly I will not use this nose picture for pipsqueak instead! :whistling:

bone-through-nose-big.jpg

I'm alive! :P Druged (woozzyyy ;) ) and waiting for them to let me take this damned cath out! I want my Diapers Im wearing them but no wet = No fun! Surgery was cool all scar tissue removed laparoscopically had good nurses one interested in my molicares. I did have a bit of a ordeal with a infection but im back on path to my diapered drippy self! yea!

Hey Doc its great to have you aboard! Hope you stick around yes it would be cool to have a diapered doc that understood your feelings on the subject. I have a uro that is really cool about my diapers. He knows my past and all the hell i went threw as a kid and a teen dosn't mind them at all. We had talks when i first went to him and i explained my distain for external caths and foleys. He just checks me out from time to time keeps any rashes at bay and makes sure my diaper script is filled. B) "Super" good guy.

C-ya

Rocky

:boxing: