LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uk Based Store, Apparently Ships Anywhere

Guest aussieabdl

Guest aussieabdl

I'm not sure if this is the right section, or if this has been said already, but in my search for an adult baby bottle, I have stumbled accross this site.

http://cosyndry.com

They are based in the UK, however they apparently ship everywhere, and they have a lot of stuff to offer from what I can see.

Of course, they sell diapers. Aside from this, they sell the following:

Plastic Pants

Onesies

Rompers

Girls Clothes

Boys Clothes

PVC Clothing

Shoes

Adult Baby Bottles (Yay! Just what I was looking for ^_^)

Bibs

Pacifiers

I had a look at the onesies and their clothes seem to come in a bunch of different sizes, including Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large, and Super Large. They've got a size chart for their items so you can know exactly what size would fit you. Not only this, but they do accept "special requests" for sizes.

I couldn't find anywhere on their site if they packaged items discreetly or not, however I did email them, and they replied, in a very friendly manner, that they do. The person who replied to me obviously knows what an AB likes, at the end of her email she actually said "Hugs" in place of where statements like "Yours Faithfully" or "Yours Truly" would be... which I thought was very nice ^_^

If, like me, you don't live in the UK, when you purchase a package, you have to also go into the "shipping section", and add the appropriate shipping box thing to your cart before finalising your purchase.

I haven't tried ordering from the site yet, but from what I can see it's a very good site for us abdls.

Il third the motion that they are a great store. Have brought disposables from there and they come quickly and discreetly. Plus, if you ever need to contact them, the lady there replies almost instantly!! Highly reccommended!

• 4 weeks later...