LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alone In Nyc

Hey,

Whats up everyone. I am kind of new here. I think I left one or two post on here a few years back, and can't remember the user name I used. So today I made a new one. Anyways....My name is Dave I am 24 and have incontinence issues due to Ulcerative Colitis, and Over Active Bladder. I just moved to the NYC area and don't really know anyone. I was wondering if anyone on here is from the NYC area. It was been really, really hard dealing with incontinence in the city. I am open to chating with anyone, just would be nice to make a friend who deals with incontinence in the city as well. I hope to post offten, if you have any questions for me feel free to ask.

thanks

-Dave

Dave i feel your pain about dealing with NYC, as I dont live there I do endup in NYC area couple times a week with my job, with my medical problem i also have a hard time dealing with having to wear. and in the city area its hard to find places to change when needed. and the poeple are so rud about it. let me just tell you i deliver for walgreens and the walgreens stores in the NYC area are nice people. if you find your self needing to change and clean up and theres a walgreens near by. just ask to use the rest room. they will show you to the rest room and unlock it for you. no one can come in with out it being opened with a pass code. just remember to throw out your items in safe matter.

im sure you will find some cool people to meet and hangout as new york is a very large place and has lots of diffrent kinds of poeple,