LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Secret Lives Of Joon And Ruthie

Chapter 1

Sam and Joon lived in an old apartment complex called Mount Vernon in a small city called Spokane. It was located in Washington near the Idaho border. The apartment was managed by Ruthie Mallenek. There were eight apartments in the building and not too long ago, Joon had moved in across the hall from Ruthie. It had only been six months and so far, things have been good. Things were working out between Joon and Sam and things were going great between her and Benny.

Benny ran his own mechanic shop called Benny’s Car Clinic that was located in the Hillyard neighborhood. One of his friend’s worked there too and they both liked playing poker with their two other friends’ Thomas and Mike at Eric’s house. Instead of betting on money, they bet on items instead. Sometimes Joon and Sam would come and play too and so did Ruthie.

Joon and Sam had a very unusual relationship. Joon liked being treated like a baby girl and Sam enjoyed being her dad. He liked feeding her, changing her diapers, holding her, reading to her, putting her down for a nap, dressing her, bathing her, and of course playing with her. He even liked taking his baby girl out to places such as the park. But whenever he went to work, Ruthie always babysat her whenever she was off work. Ruthie worked at a diner as a waitress in Garland Village, another area in Spokane.

But Sam didn’t know Ruthie and Joon had a secret relationship.

Ruthie always wore diapers too and played with her as her baby mate and Joon also took care of her. She fed her, changed her, read to her, checked her diapers and sometimes they even go out on an outing together. Ruthie had been into diapers for a while. She had to wear them for a while after a surgery and lost control of her bladder and the only way to gain it back was working out and retraining herself but she never did the work. She liked wearing them and decided to continue. She had learned to mess herself too but she only did it when she was home. Sometimes she did it before she left from work but only when it was late at night. Sometimes Ruthie had to work late to close the diner. Each employee took turns with the shift.

One morning Joon woke up in her soggy diaper. Sam was still sleeping beside her. Joon put her pacifier in her mouth and looked at Sam. Sam was in his white long shirt he wore as his pajamas. His mouth was open and his legs were spread out and his arms were on the side. He looked so cute when he was asleep.

Joon got out of bed and went in the kitchen. She got out her peanut butter super chunks and Capt N Crunch cereal. She got the non-fat milk out of the fridge and poured some milk in the blender. She took out a spoon and opened the peanut butter and took out a spoonful and dumped it in the blender. She put the spoon down and opened the cereal and poured it in the blender. She put the top on and turned it on. The ingredients blended together and Joon turned it off. She took the pitcher off the hook and took out a class and poured herself the smoothie she just made. She took a sip as she walked over to her easel. She opened her paints and picked up her paintbrush and went to her painting she had been working on. Joon was an artist. She liked painting and reading. She did it to pass time and it was her favorite hobby.

Before Joon met Sam, she would normally wake up, change her diaper and get dressed and make her drink. Joon had been wearing diapers for awhile now. Benny had put her back in them when she kept having accidents. Joon always thought she was in the bathroom when she was going but it was just a hallucination and before she know it, she’d have an accident in her pants and Benny got tired of it so he put her back in them. Joon was aware of her condition so she knew she needed them.

Before she met Sam, she had lived with her brother who took care of her since their parents death in a car wreck. Joon suffered from a mental illness so she heard voices in her head and did crazy things such as directing traffic in an intersection, and she had violent outbursts such as throwing things and breaking them, and she liked lighting things on fire. She also did those things to drive Benny crazy and she wanted to be taken seriously. She wanted a normal life but Benny kept her sheltered. Then at the end he finally decided to let her go so he told her she can try living in her own apartment. But since she had been on her own, she hasn’t done those crazy things except she has had a few episodes. Sam would call Ruthie or Benny whenever there was a problem. But as long as Joon didn’t miss a dose of her medication, she was fine, close to normal but she still had her routines. Sam knew how much they were important to her.

But now her routine was waking up, making her breakfast smoothie and painting. Sam always changed Joon and dressed her when he got up.

Sam stretched and yawned in his bed as he woke up. Joon was gone as usual every morning. He got up and went in the bathroom to shower.

After he was done, he grabbed a towel and dried off and got dressed into his Buster Keaton suit. Sam always dressed up as Keaton. He admired him and liked his movies. He liked old movies and old things. He even liked doing Buster Keaton moves and Charlie Chaplin. He even had his unique ways of cooking. Joon liked it so that's why she was attracted to him. Sam liked her because she was sweet and adorable and she was pretty. She also liked being a baby and Sam didn't mind it. Joon originally did it to drive her brother crazy and she sometimes wet and messed herself just to make him mad but it never worked the way Joon planned. He just thought it was all part of her illness so he tolerated it and never gave in. He was still over protective of her. Joon was doing anything she can to be taken seriously and have her brother let her grow up and stop treating her like a little kid. Then Sam came along and he liked who she was and she fell in love with him so she didn't need to do the baby stuff but Sam liked it and he liked taking care of her and she liked it too so they played the game of daddy and baby girl.

After Sam was done getting dressed, he brushed his hair using an old hair comb from the 1920's. He went in the living room. Joon was painting as always. She was standing in her soggy diaper ready to be changed. Sam could smell the baby powder from her.

“Good morning Joon,

Yes there is more but I wanted to give the readers a chance to read the first part before I post more so they don't have all that long reading to do.

I was going to post this tomorrow but couldn't wait.

Chapter 2

Joon was getting tired of being stuck in her apartment so she decided to head to Fergusons where Ruthie worked.

She was also hungry. She always had tapioca whenever she ate there. Joon changed out of her wet climax diaper and cleaned herself up. She put on a clean diaper.

She grabbed her fanny bag with her medical alert card and put it around her waist. She did her hair by putting barrettes in and left forgetting to lock the door. She went to a nearby bus stop that took her downtown.

Joon waited for a half hour before the bus arrived. She got on and sat down but the bus driver was asking her for money.

Joon reached into her pack and pulled out her bus pass. The bus driver saw it and told her to take a seat.

Joon sat down as the bus started to move. Joon hated riding on busses because they smelled funny, made too much noise, and they stopped too much.

When the bus got to downtown, Joon got off and found another bus stop that took her to Garland Avenue. She waited at the stop for ten minutes till the bus arrived. She got on and rode up Division Street. She got off at Garland Avenue and walked all the way to Fergusons. Joon didn’t want to wait again for another bus so she walked instead.

When she finally got to the village, she went into the diner and sat down at the counter.

Ruthie noticed her and was surprised to see her. She had never seen Joon there by herself.

She always came with Sam.

"Joon," she said. "What are you doing here and you aren't wearing a jacket."

It wasn't very warm outside. The temperature was in the fifties that day and Joon had not put anything on to keep her warm.

“Does Sam know you’re here?

Chapter 3

When Sam came home, Ruthie told him about her losing her job and about Joon's breakdown at the diner.

"But don't worry, I watched her," said Ruthie.

"What can I do about your job?" Sam asked.

He felt terrible for Joon causing her to lose her job.

"Oh don't worry about that, the boss was an ass. I will get another one. I only had that one because I had so much time on my hands."

"You want to hang out?" Sam asked. "Like have something to drink."

"Oh no, I'm going to see Benny and see what he is up to tonight," she said.

"Okay. Have a good time then."

"You too," said Ruthie.

She went back to her apartment and called Benny.

At his house, Benny picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Benny."

"Ruthie, hey how are you doing?"

"I'm doing good."

"How's Joon?"

"Oh she is fine. I took care of it. I got her some tapioca and she calmed down."

"I figured you took her back to her apartment," said Benny. "So I headed back to work."

"Are you um doing anything tonight?" Ruthie asked.

"No, not that I'm aware of."

"Oh good, I was thinking um...maybe we can hang out like have a beer and you can maybe change my diaper."

Benny and Ruthie had been seeing each other off and on since Joon had moved out of his house. They were in a relationship and Benny knew about her medical problem. He wore diapers too and liked them so he wore them all the time. He got himself into them when he first bought Joon some but she wouldn't wear one, so Benny put one on trying to get Joon to wear. It worked and she liked them better than wet pants.

His friends wore them too during poker just to cut out on bathroom breaks all thanks to his idea. Eric was the only one who knew Benny wore all the time.

"That be good," said Benny. "We can rent a movie and maybe have take out and we spend the whole evening together."

"Well, when would you like me to come over?"

"Anytime," said Benny. "I'll be here."

"What if your friend calls you to play poker?"

"I guess I will tell him I have plans for tonight."

"I'll see you tonight," said Ruthie. "Anything you want me to bring?"

"Just your diaper supplies," Benny chuckled.

"No, I meant food or beer."

"You can bring some snacks over if you like."

"Okay. I'll see you then."

"Bye," said Benny.

"Bye."

Ruthie hung up and grabbed her diaper supplies. She put them in a bag and grabbed her purse and left her apartment.

Ruthie knocked on Sam and Joon's door.

Sam answered it.

"I'm going to see Benny," she told Sam.

"Okay."

"If there are any problems, you know where to call."

"Have a great time," said Sam.

He and Joon were happy for Benny. After all, they were the ones who hooked him up with Ruthie. Back when Joon was still living with Benny, she and Sam invited her over for dinner one day and they rented a movie and that was how they met even though they had seen each other at the diner when Benny go there for a beer while Joon have her tapioca. But Benny turned her down for a relationship because he was afraid of having one due to his sister. But after she moved out, he decided to try having one. He had realized he was using Joon for an excuse of not having one because he was afraid to. So far things were okay between him and Ruthie. They haven't had sex yet except they had kissed and changed each other.

Ruthie stopped at a store. She got some carrots and french dip. She got a bag of Ruffles and bought a pack of beer. She went to the pay phone at the front of the store and called Benny again.

Benny answered it.

"Hi it's me again. Do you have beer at your house?"

"No," Benny replied.

"Okay, do you have any dip or chips or any carrots?"

"No," said Benny.

"Okay, I'm just calling to make sure. Anything else you want me to bring?"

"How about a movie," Benny said. "Any movie you like to see?"

"I will rent a good one," said Ruthie. "We'll both watch it and have chips n dip and some carrots and a beer."

"Sounds good," said Benny.

"I'll see you there."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Ruthie hung up and went to the checkout and put her items on the counter. She paid for them and left.

On the way to Benny's house, Ruthie stopped at American Classic Videos, where Sam works and rented It's a Wonderful Life.

When she got to Benny's. She parked her car next to his house and got out. Benny came outside. He helped carry in the bag of stuff.

Ruthie carried in her bag and purse.

Benny took everything out of the paper bag and opened the french dip. He opened the bag of carrots and dipped a carrot in the dip and ate it. "Mmm, what kind of dip is this?"

"That's french dip for the carrots," said Ruthie.

"Oh," said Benny. He felt dumb.

Ruthie showed him the movie she rented.

"My mother loved that movie when I was a kid," he said.

"It's a good movie," said Ruthie. "Well I need to be changed."

"Okay. Lets head upstairs to my room."

Benny picked Ruthie up and carried her up the stairs to his room. He put her on his bed and lifted up her dress. Her diaper was soaked. He got a towel out of the bathroom and placed it on the bed. He had Ruthie lie on top of it. He rubbed his hands on the outside of her plastic pants. He liked the warm feeling. Ruthie peed some more in her diaper. "I'm peeing," she said.

Benny could feel the flow when he pressed on her diaper. It aroused him. His crotch grew from his erected penis. Then she was done going.

Benny still rubbed it. Then he removed her plastic pants and undid the pins. He removed the diapers and didn't know what to do with them. He put them on the floor in the plastic pants. He took the wipes out of her bag and wiped her whole ass and bottom. Benny stuck his finger in her vagina and fingered it.

"Mmm ah," Ruthie sighed.

"Keep going," she said.

Benny kept fingering her. Then he took out the cream and powder and rubbed it all over her down there and her buttocks. Then put his head down between her legs. "May I?" he said.

"Mmmm," said Ruthie.

Benny reached in and licked her clit. Ruthie liked the feeling of his wet tongue. Her pussy started to water.

Benny liked the feeling of her shaved pussy.

Ruthie kept her eyes closed enjoying the feeling. Her pussy was watering.

Benny stroked it and played with it.

"Do you want to make love to me?" she said.

Benny unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down revealing his wet diaper. He took it off and threw it on the floor. He took out one of Ruthie's wipes and cleaned himself up. Then he took out a condom and put it on his erect penis after removing it from its package.

He put it towards Ruthie's vagina and inserted it. It hurt when he first inserted it but she got used to the pain and then didn't feel it anymore.

Benny inserted his penis in and out of her vagina.

"Oh oh oh," Ruthie said.

Benny kept doing and Ruthie started shrieking.

"Oh god yes yes."

Benny kept going.

"Ah ah ah. Harder."

After ten minutes of having intercourse, Benny cummed in the condom. He sighed and relaxed.

"What? Did you do it?" Ruthie asked.

Benny didn't answer.

Ruthie could tell he had cummed just by the expression he had on his face.

After the feeling was gone, Benny took the condom off and lied on top of her and they started kissing.

"This was the first time I ever had it," he said.

"You're sure good for a beginner," she said.

"Have you had it before?"

"I had it with my fiancée," she said.

"I never knew you were engaged. What made you break up?"

"Long story to tell right now," she said as she took off her dress.

"Oh, well there is always later," and he took off his shirt.

They hugged each other and rubbed each other. Benny unhooked her bra and took it off. He rubbed her breasts and sucked on her nipples. Ruthie stroked his hair.

They lied in bed for the rest of the evening forgetting about the movie.

Then Ruthie started peeing. Benny noticed it from the start because he felt the warmth. Ruthie blushed with embarrassment. Benny just smiled.

"Sorry," said Ruthie.

"It's fine. Don't worry, I can get the sheets washed. I think it means it's time to put your diapers on."

He took the diapers out of the bag she had in there. They were all cloth. "How many?" he asked.

"Three," said Ruthie.

"Shall we shower first to clean up?" he said.

"Yeah."

Benny picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. He put her down and turned on the water. He pulled the curtain around the tub and turned on the nozzle. They both got in and washed the pee off their bodies. Benny got his shampoo and washed his hair. He offered some to Ruthie. Ruthie held out her hand and Benny squirted some on it. As she scrubbed her hair, Benny bathed her body with soap.

Ruthie rinsed the shampoo out of her hair and bathed Benny.

After they were done showering, Benny turned off the water and they got out. Benny grabbed two towels and handed one to Ruthie. He dried himself off and his hair and then he dried Ruthie off and her hair. He picked her up and carried her back to his room. He put her on his bed but not where the pee was. He unfolded her diapers and had her lie on top of them. He rubbed some cream on her down there and powder since it had all washed off in the shower. Her pussy was watering as she did it. She liked getting her diapers changed by him.

Benny pulled the diapers up and pinned them closed. He pulled out another pair of her clean plastic pants and put them on her.

"Okay, time for me to put one on."

Benny took a clean diaper out of his Attends pack. He handed it to Ruthie to put on him.

He lied down. Ruthie unfolded it and put it under Benny. She rubbed the cream all over his balls and penis and around it. It made it erect. It was so big, Ruthie had to wait for it to get soft. When it was sticking towards his tummy, Ruthie put the diaper over it anyway and taped it shut.

Benny got up and stripped the sheets off his bed and threw them on the floor.

He went in the closet and took out some clean sheets and tossed them on the bed.

Benny got a rag and wiped the rubber sheet where the wet spot was.

Benny had them on his bed to protect his mattress in case of leaks. He even had one on Joon’s bed when she lived with him. Now they were on her bed in her apartment.

After Benny was done wiping the rubber sheets, he and Ruthie unfolded the fitted sheet and put it over the mattress. They tucked it around the sides and unfolded the fitted sheet. They tucked it under the mattress and Benny folded the top down.

He picked Ruthie up and put her on the bed. He grabbed her bra and put it on her but Ruthie had to show him how it was done because he had it on backwards.

Then he picked up her dress and put in on over her head. He put her arms through. He zipped the side.

“Ready to watch It’s a Wonderful Life?