LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anthrocon 09?

Diseased88

I wanted to go last year, but I forgot...I have a feeling my roomie will drag me there if we can make it (I want to go but I'm afraid)...Plus I'm not sure whether or not I'm classed as a babyfur. If there was a portal that'd take me to a parallel world, wherein everyone is an anthropomorphic animal, and when you stepped through you'd turn into the species and physical age that reflects your soul's desires and the real you emotionally, I'd definitely step through. However, in this world, I accept myself as human(ish). Would I be welcome at AC?

Oddest thing is, I lived in Pittsburgh nearly all my life and never knew AC was there.

~ moogle

I wanted to go last year, but I forgot...I have a feeling my roomie will drag me there if we can make it (I want to go but I'm afraid)...Plus I'm not sure whether or not I'm classed as a babyfur. If there was a portal that'd take me to a parallel world, wherein everyone is an anthropomorphic animal, and when you stepped through you'd turn into the species and physical age that reflects your soul's desires and the real you emotionally, I'd definitely step through. However, in this world, I accept myself as human(ish). Would I be welcome at AC?

Oddest thing is, I lived in Pittsburgh nearly all my life and never knew AC was there.

~ moogle

A furry convention IS like stepping through a portal. Everything is just so wonderful. There are lots of cute fuzzy creatures who like to hug and cuddle and play!

Wish I could. But not this year. Most possibly 2010 though. :3

Deffinitly interested in seeing what the Cubhouse is all about. Hopefully there's no harresment of babyfurs, as it seems there's growing resentment from a few others in the fandom over things that have occured in past cons. <_<

Some other abdl's! Thats awesome, anyone staying in the Westin?

Wish I could. But not this year. Most possibly 2010 though. :3

Deffinitly interested in seeing what the Cubhouse is all about. Hopefully there's no harresment of babyfurs, as it seems there's growing resentment from a few others in the fandom over things that have occured in past cons. <_<

Where will it be? I've heard of the Cubhouse, but haven't found any way of getting in.

Some other abdl's! Thats awesome, anyone staying in the Westin?

Where will it be? I've heard of the Cubhouse, but haven't found any way of getting in.

Many times, nobody knows until the con has started or just before. It was never even posted in the LJ community for last year's MFF. It just kinda spread through a couple people by word of mouth.

Many times, nobody knows until the con has started or just before. It was never even posted in the LJ community for last year's MFF. It just kinda spread through a couple people by word of mouth.

How mysterious, sounds interesting though! How do they find each other? are there alot? will I just have to be lucky?

How mysterious, sounds interesting though! How do they find each other? are there alot? will I just have to be lucky?

I'd say your best bet would be to get ahold of Swift Fox.

Hmm... This's one of those things that gets my more paradoxical nature going in separate directions...

On one hand, I've quite reclusive and could very well end up having some sort of mental break from being around so many unfamiliar people in one place at one time. I do tend to get a bit paranoid and twitchy when I'm in a crowd and don't know anyone there. :blink:

On the other hand, these are people I have something in common with and know are probly not dangerous to me... After all, I survived international scout camps back in the boy scouts and the mission trips to Omaha... B)

On a third hand, I have a naturally strong curiosity, which would love to see what it's like to go to one of these. If I can get past the reclusive factor, this could be quite the nifty experience... :thumbsup:

On a fourth hand, if I actually know any furs IRL, I don't know that they're furs and they most certainly don't know about my AB/DL/Babyfur side. So even if I went with them, I'd have to be cautious about that... :unsure:

And on a fifth hand, I really don't have the money to travel, and probly never will... I'd have to either bum money off of family or find someone who's either a fur, or at the very least not aversive to them to travel with. <_<

Yes, that's more than the normal amount of hands, but what do you expect from a Thing fan? :P

• 3 weeks later...

well, I went to AC, and had a BLAST!! It was really awesome! Unfortunately, I couldn't find any babyfurs, only one person who was selling babyfur art (and I chickened out on talking to him about it!) I still had a blast though!

well, I went to AC, and had a BLAST!! It was really awesome! Unfortunately, I couldn't find any babyfurs, only one person who was selling babyfur art (and I chickened out on talking to him about it!) I still had a blast though!

Only one?! Dang! When I went last year, Marci McAdam was always surrounded by babyfurs wanting new badges (which she allowed 8 to 10 per day, and the rest were SOL), and many others who did babyfur art, but weren't quite so open about it. Also, you should definitely look at LiveJournal before AC, because I just looked, and this was posted the first day of the con. http://community.livejournal.com/lilfurs/111675.html

Edit: It was posted about 10.5 hours before the con actually started.