LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Almost Got Caught

as the tittle says i almost got caught today with diapers well at least the samples i got from walmart today for the pullup brand witch they fit and all but i had to actually tell my roommates witch i live with i got them by mistake and would throw them out tomorrow .But the Thing is ill throw the box out and hide the pullup since i take the trash out to the dumpster and the hiding spot in my room is well you would have to be knowing were to look to find them .. This is the closest ive ever gotten caught with samples like i told them i had ordered some toothpaste sample awhile back and now walmart was just sending me random stuff .........plus the tote i keep my stash in has my winter clothes on top of them so they would have to look there to find them

Whoa,

Wait, What?

Let me clean that up for you.

As the tittle says, I almost got caught today with diapers, or rather, the samples I got from walmart this afternoon. They were the pullup kind, and they fit well, but I was caught by my roommates with them.

I told them I got them by mistake and would throw them out tomorrow. But the Thing is, I'll throw the box out and hide the pullup, since i take the trash out to the dumpster. I'll be hiding them in my hiding spot that's in my room. It is is well hidden and you would have to be knowing were to look to find them. This is the closest ive ever gotten caught with samples.I told them I had ordered some toothpaste sample awhile back, and now walmart was just sending me random stuff.

Plus the tote I keep my stash in has my winter clothes on top of it, so they would have to look there to find them.

It's either pure laziness or pure stupidity on the part of the younger generation. Take your pick. You won't be too far off the mark ;)

You really want to see the status of some of the people today, including collage graduates and people in high paying public service jobs, just watch Judge Judy sometimes. When has it been acceptible grammer to say, "Me and him went to the store" instead of "he and I went to the store"? I know my spelling isn't as good as it should be, but I try and use proper grammar and sentance structure along with punctuation. Do they even teach proper grammar in school anymore? Many of these people wonder why they don't get hired after an interview!

You really want to see the status of some of the people today, including collage graduates and people in high paying public service jobs, just watch Judge Judy sometimes. When has it been acceptible grammer to say, "Me and him went to the store" instead of "he and I went to the store"? I know my spelling isn't as good as it should be, but I try and use proper grammar and sentance structure along with punctuation. Do they even teach proper grammar in school anymore? Many of these people wonder why they don't get hired after an interview!

Lol, clearly you struggle with the -ence versus -ance endings. :)

Ok, I can see the teens that are cautious of hiding things from their parents. You are 28 and have to justify your mail, stash, and garbage to your roommate?

Thank you! I swear, is Logitech making keyboards without punctuation and shift keys now or something? I see this kind of thing more and more.

You know he could have been born with out pinkies, and is subsequently unable to use punctuation. However that does leave his overall sentence structure and lack of capitalization subject to question. Perhaps he has no thumbs as well and suffers from run-on-sentencerrhea or a bad case of cyber-aphasia.

He also could have necrotizing grammeritis on top of everything else. It's really sad that you all just assume that this is a product of lazieness, when in reality there could be something seriously wrong with him.

Shame on you all!

Ok, I can see the teens that are cautious of hiding things from their parents. You are 28 and have to justify your mail, stash, and garbage to your roommate?

well its a family friend that i live with so my cousin that is my guardian might say something if i ever got caught ........ so i had to make up an excuses the last time

Ok, I obviously don't know the the dynamic of your living situation. Hope I wasn't out of line, and the grammar police probably could back off too. Peace

almost out of line but understandable sorry for not making this clear as well lol

Hey it's all in good fun. I'm not tryin to be an asshat by correcting your post. Just nothing better to do today.

Anywho, if your 28 and need to hide it from your roommates, then maybe it's time to get some new ones. Even if you could wright it off as medically necessary, It's still better that tryin to hide it.

Sometime soon, you'll slip up, and they'll have all the evidence they'll need to piece it all together. At which point you'll have to explain it anyway. So why bother with all the smoke and mirrors. Either way you should be more careful and I wish you the best of luck in you living arrangements.

Prost!

:beer:

I cannot stand the new "web talk" although in most cases when dealing with kids from the UK its the bad education and or lack of it.

I also dislike it when people pull others down for terrible spelling, Diaper Pail Friends.com was one of the worst sites for this abuse and many people left (thank god) it got well out of order over there !.

Translated for UK minors.

I kanit stand tha nu webtak athu in mos cais wen delin wiv kids from the uk its a bad hedumikation un or lik of it.

I uso dislik it wen pepil pul utherz down fur teribl spelin, diper pil frinds wuz on of the wurst sits fur this abus and many pepil left.

:lol::P