LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Did It!

Well I got a new girlfriend since the last one turned out to be a total nymphomaniac since she used marijuana,

and my new girlfriend seemed less open than she actually was and I asked her if I could share some trauma-

tizing secrets, and she said yes. I told her and then she actually said it's not that odd to her that some people

would like such a thing as diapers. She went as far to say that unless you think it is a problem (which I do not)

then it is a problem. My parents DO NOT approve in anyway to my liking of diapers (even if I only wore them

at night which is my disposition since I was a bedwetter) and that they would not tolerate it. My girlfriend also

said that if we ever did get married that she would tolerate it just as long as I didn't force it upon her! I feel so

much relief (pun intended) over this whole issue!

Guest John_Q_Sample

Its funny. I dont think many women go out seeking a guy in diapers but if you explain your desires properly and aren't overly pushy, many have no problem with it. I dont use except as a sexual thrill, so it might be a bit different for the guys who want to wet and mess infront of their ladyfriend. That said, I have told a few women I dated and all but one was pretty cool with it.

"the last one turned out to be a total nymphomaniac since she used marijuana"

What does using a non-toxic drug have to do with being a nymphomaniac you should research marijuana and you would see the only side affect is lung irritation. People think marijuana is way worst than it is the only reason it's illegal is because the government doesn't like free thought.

pot is illegal to protect the lumber industry. william Randolph Hurst is partially to blame. Pot can make people paranoid, i've seen it, however when you deprive your brain with oxygen for as long as the idiot i witnessed did on a daily basis i'm not shocked.

She really did become a nymphomaniac, or a sex addict, when under the influence of marijuana.

When I used to smoke socially, it made me horny, too. I had sex with a woman, once, that I probably wouldn't have had without being under the influence. But I don't regret it. It is an interesting memory in a life controlled by inhibitions.

Pot also made me stupid and lazy. I'm lazy enough without it! And being a guy, I can do enough dumb things at the drop of a hat, sober.

i there i came out the closet about 3 week ago i found it abit nerve racking anyway this is what i told my other half whick is the truth. when i was a child i used to wet the bed piss the bed what ever you like lol my dad told my mum to find a nappie/diaper so she went and done just that. my dad grabed me put me on the floor on my back with every one watching me and put it on me and taped it up i diddent no what to think and sent me to bed i was about 5/6 years of age. i'm the oldest and ever since then it had an impacked on me i'v never told any1 about this apart from my girlfriend i'd thort she mite over react but she diddent. i'v got diapers comeing to day first time in years and she going to make me ware them even put me in them. ps i thort i was the only 1 out there who had this intrest and till i came accross a bondage web site plus somethink on tele i diddent know weather i was an AB OR DL but i'm a diaper lover. ps MAY I ASK HOW DID ALL OF YOU FIND OUT THAT YOU WERE AB/DL WHAT SET IT OFF WAS IT SOMETHINK IN YOUR CHILD HOOD ECT.OR WAS YOU FORCED TO WEAR THEM AS PUNISMENT FOR SOMETHINK OTHER THAT WETIN THE BED. DID YOU WET THE BED OR WAS IT SOMETHINK ELSE HOW DID YOU TELL YOUR PARTNER IT MITE HELP SOME PEOPLE WHO IS AB/DL TO COME OF THE CLOSET WITH EASE IT NOT EASY THING TO DO

I was a chronic betwetter until about 12 years old and then I quit. My bladder's nerves had not myelinated (the process of the protective nerve coating getting thick enough to keep electrical signals in the nerve medium) until late in my 12th year. I had tried every OAB med on the market and none worked. I also am autistic with Asperger's syndrome and NonVerbal Learning Disability (NVLD) and Abnormal Verbal Learning Disorder (often a side product of NVLD but separate in degree and types of learning) which complicated learning about my problem and how to control it. However, I did feel like I was jipped because 4 years later, when my brother went through bedwetting, he got goodnites while I had to wet underwear or jammies, never diapers. I think this is a large factor in why I love diapers so much, but I however don't feel like there is anything wrong with what I am doing or thinking of doing. This I told my girlfriend and I think because I explained it to her that she felt almost sorry that I had to go through that ordeal. I also never went on any sleepovers because of the fear that I would wet the bed or sleeping bag. Once I also stayed up the entire night at the age of ten to avoid wetting a sleeping bag on a church retreat/lock-in/sleepover. I then wet the bed when I fell asleep at my parent's house the following night. My doctor once recommended catheter bags but my mom and dad said that they wouldn't do that to me, since I did have one in me when I was 8. It did hurt A LOT back when I was that small, but now I can insert them and take them out with ease. My GF doesn't know that I like caths too, but hopefully I will tell her soon.