LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Happened To Diaperspace?

Well, I'll reply as well, since I have a presence at both sites and I just don't care if anyone here knows that. There may be some of us that do however (some of us ABDL folks are intensely secretive), so I'll say something since I have nothing to loose.

Diaperspace works quite well. Whice raised some suspicion upon the poster in my view.

Interesting that nice-n-snug is very new here (May 22, 2009).

Another possible motive for this individual MAY BE that he or she (NOTE: NO PROFILE) is interested in determining those members of diaperspace who also use this website.

I'd suggest we let this thread die, at least (((until we find out more about the poster.)))

Who needs this aggravation?

welp there is something wrong i havent been able to get in diaperspace for 3 weeks every since i had a power surge and the lights went out and i know a lot of people that cant get in from pa to

i need the email address to cali to find out why

Interesting that nice-n-snug is very new here (May 22, 2009).

His profile says he registered May 22, 2006 - and he has posts dating back that far. I believe that's before DiaperSpace was created.

And for what it's worth, I don't have any problems getting to DS either.

for the ones that it is not working for, my guess to what happened, much like what happens here...... is the server or host has blocked out a block of IP addresses as being the source of spam or DOS attacks. OR your ISP's DNS settings are messed up

Here are some tips.....for windows XP users

click start and choose run

in the box type ipconfig /flushdns and hit enter

a black box will likely pop up and go away.

What you just did was flush the internal DNS (domain name service - like the phonebook for internet sites) cache, this will make your PC ask the ISP for the correct IP resolution for the fully qualified domain name you entered

DNS it is like the phone book to internet sites..... the internet works on IP addresses like the phone system works on numbers... if you know the IP address for DD, you could type it into the web browser and still get here, but the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) is so much easier