LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Lover =! Pedophile!

I think I overdosed on my metformin last friday and in turn my stomach was a wreck all weekend. I hate these damn pills, however it made for a pretty good story.

I don't like their coffee, however their lattes are better than anything else local. Dunkin donuts coffee is better, however everything else sucks.

The incorrect assumptions made that people who wear diapers past the perceived toilet training age being pedophiles are based on lack of knowledge and ignorance. The people who assume, should be pitied. Education does not seem to work, so in my experience, avoidance works. A phrase relating to mushrooms come to mind - 'they should be kept in the dark and fed manure'

tenderheart,

That is true that '!=' is the negative assignment operator, but '<----' in C/C++ is '<' and '--' and '--' which means 'less than' concatenated to 'postfix decrement' concatenated to 'postfix decrement' operators, and in your usage, would result in compile errors. Also, the normally accepted abbreviations for et cetera are 'etc.' OR 'et al.' OR '...'. Since the abbreviation is the final item within a list, it is preceded by a comma, and proceeded only by a full stop or a comma. The repetition of 'etc.' should never be used. Your list is

...to in C, C++ ect ect not...

should read as

...to in C, C++, etc. and not...

Is it at all possible that Pazolus is adding an exclamation mark to the equals sign, as emphasis and disagreement, rather than use some computer languages negated assignment operator?

tenderheart, I hope you don't think that I am being picky.

No, that is not true. '!=' is the "not equal to" comparison operator. There is no "negative assignment" operator.

However, your grammatical corrections are spot-on. :)

Thank you ultrapampers.

FYI - in coding languages the '==' and '!=' is part of the conditional if statement, which is a logical comparison assignment statement. IF x == y THEN and IF x != y THEN which is compiled as x-y=y returned as Boolean AND x-y=y returned as the inverse Boolean. The '!' is the sign that inverts the Boolean returned value. In textbooks, the '!=' is referred to as the 'not equal to' which is partially correct. If you ever put a watch on dynamicaly declared variables within a conditional statement, and then, using the variables to get their memory location, you will find that after processing the conditional statement, that the memory location for both the variables will be the same, and will contain the difference between the two variables. The processor will, at next state, convert the difference to boolean by comparison of the value to 0, and if '!' has been used, invert the boolean value returned. This is how compiliers can handle the varied range of comparison operators '<=' '>=' '<' '>' so fast. It checks the negative flag from 'x-y=y'.

One of the common tricks within this type of language is to AND the results of various IF statements, and compare the binary sum of the values obtained to a range of values. Some languages use this capability to extend the key words and allow SETS and SET members be compared against other values. C, C++, .net, Pascal are a few by example.

To everyone else, I apologize for going off topic.

It is one of my pet peeves to see someone interfering with, or adding to a topic only by correcting someone's grammar or spelling. It shows, in my opinion, that that person has nothing beneficial to add to the topic, and is only posting for selfish gain.

Back on topic -

This topic, and the ignorance of others, is also being talked about from other perspectives within

'Does Society force Kids to Grow Up...' http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...c=16524&hl=

'Visit to My Pain Management' http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...c=16472&hl=

'Airport Interaction' http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...c=15980&hl=

Also, I completely agree with most here in that

1- we are preaching to the converted..

2- we all are sick of the assumption of the ignorant.

Is there a solution? - yes, many, but a gun will eventually run out of bullets. Seriously, the only long term solution to this is to deal with each incident one at a time. One can rant and rave here for ever - to what avail? - the people here that read the rants are tolerant and accepting.

"the people here that read the rants are tolerant and accepting."

True. I think many of us just need a thread to vent a little. I find I am intolerant of ignorant people much of the time, and just need someone who understands who most likely agrees with my point of view to hear me out. Heck, I'd type it out on notepad if I knew it would do any good. The only viable solution is the one least likely to work. Teach the ignorant. You can't teach the ignorant as they will be ignorant to their teachings. Thus, if they can't be taught, they will forever be ignorant. Pessimistic? Maybe. But it's logical.

i second that has any one looked up the definition of Adult Baby? online this is the Meaning that Wikipedia gives

Paraphilic infantilism is a paraphilia characterized by the desire to wear diapers and/or be treated as an infant[1] or toddler. One who engages in infantilistic play is known as an adult baby (AB). About one in three adult babies is also a diaper lover (DL), so they are collectively known as AB/DLs.The majority of infantilists are heterosexual males.

Paraphilic infantilism and diaper fetishes differ in self-image and the focus of attention. They can coexist in individuals, however, and they have some similarities. Neither includes a sexual preference for children. There is no singular, archetypical infantilism, but a range. Some fantasize about being free of guilt, responsibility, or control, whereas others might not. Some act indistinguishably from a baby at times, while others practice in a way that would be unnoticed by passers by on the street. The desires and tastes of infantilists vary around common themes of diapers and babyhood.

Pedophilia

Confusing infantilism with pedophilia is a common misunderstanding.Pedophilia is a sexual preference for pre-pubescent children.In contrast, infantilists have a desire to be infants themselves, and those with a diaper fetish have a sexual interest in diapers. Generally, they have ordinary heterosexual or homosexual sexual experiences otherwise. Inside the AB/DL communities, a sharp distinction is observed. Most AB/DL organizations will expel child molesters.

Growing up as an AB/DL

Teens who are infantilists are often referred to as teen babies (TB). Generally, adult baby and teen baby are not used in an exclusive manner. Teens who are adult babies are also teen babies. Infantilist teens often struggle with their urges for infantile items, treatment, or behavior. Often, the hardest part of this struggle is telling other people about these feelings - doing so during adolescence can mean social or parental rejection and, in some cases, can also lead to abuse and violence. Teen infantile behavior varies heavily and can be influenced by factors such as puberty, privacy and life stressors.

While feelings of isolation are still a common part of the youths of AB/DLs, a number of online communities have developed, many of which have grown due to the increasing ease of accessing the internet. Before the age of the internet it was not uncommon for a teen diaper wearer to feel extreme isolation, and would often feel they might be the only one to like diapers. Now they can be open with people like them.

two points worth noting from this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilic_infantilism

My mother found out when I was 16, and her response was "when a fetish starts this early it will evolve into pedophelia. you are not normal, you are sick, you need help, and if I find out you dont try to help yourself, you will leave because I am not raising a pedophile in my house"

I never did become a pedophile, but thats still a lot to stomach, comin from your own mother