LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Last Straw

Yes, another good instalment and this one confirmed what I said around the last (or next last one) instalment when someone asked if Steph would be put into the program. Of course not she's a diaper lover..

Oh yeah, hope you're not mad but I had thought up the name much earlier so Cathy made its way into my story, sorry, hope you're not to mad!

Yes, another good instalment and this one confirmed what I said around the last (or next last one) instalment when someone asked if Steph would be put into the program. Of course not she's a diaper lover..

Oh yeah, hope you're not mad but I had thought up the name much earlier so Cathy made its way into my story, sorry, hope you're not to mad!

:Crylol: JBonn,

Yada Yada Yada. Its a great chapter they all are great chapters but where is the next one. I'm dying here. :P I'm teasing really, JBonn you write life a pro. :D I enjoyed each and every chapter so far. :thumbsup:

Baby Jay NY

Yeah, still here. Sorry, I haven't had much time at all to write. Things seem to get really busy in the summer, ya know? Hopefully the story will continue soon.

Chapter 22 – Engage Program

There he was, on the starship Enterprise. He’d dreamed about this, but now, somehow, he was actually here. Next to him were Data, looking very pasty, and Tasha Yar. Hey, wait a minute. Wasn’t she supposed to be dead? Didn’t that sludgy creature on that planet swallow her up or something? Apparently not, and here she was, looking pretty damn hot and scopin’ him out like he was the latest tasty dish out of the food replicator. Data was regarding him with the curiousity only an android who longed to be human could. Data looked up away from him and seemed to talk directly to the wall.

“Computer, engage program: Data, Delta India Pappa One Two Three.”

There was a short computer generated series of beeps and chirps and then the door to the holodeck slid back with a nearly silent whoosh of air. Inside was what appeared to be an early 21st century nursery, but everything was very, very large.

Off to Jason’s right was a very large changing table and a few cabinets. To his left was a crib, toys, a bed and a diaper genie in the corner.

“What the hell is this?” Jason asked.

Tasha scrunched up her nose and looked at him like he’d been hit on the head recently. “Jason, in order for Data to fully understand the human condition of child rearing he’s come up with this representation of an Earth nursery. Don’t you remember? We told you all about it, and you volunteered to help with the study after you went off-shift. You’re not backing out on us now, are you? We had a really hard time finding someone to volunteer in the first place, I don’t want to have to go back and post another vacancy notice on the holodeck want-ads ‘net.”

“Oh, hey, no problem. I, just…everything’s so big! I guess I didn’t expect it like this.”

This time Data fielded what was supposed to be a rhetorical question, “Ensign, I took the liberty of feeding the holodeck computers with your current height and weight so it could adjust the parameters of the simulation accordingly. Since you will be our baby for the simulation and I could not find a way to reduce you in stature in a method that was both safe and stable, we required furniture that was sized accordingly. Of course, utilizing a human child would have been optimal, but,” Data screwed his face up in a close approximation of human puzzlement, “there were no adults willing to lend their children to us for me to practice my nurturing skills.”

“Yeah, that’s cool. OK, what do you want me to….wait a minute. The ad didn’t say I was going to be a baby!”

Tasha placed a soft hand on the back of his neck (she was, after all, a few inches taller than he) “Settle down, Jason, shhhhhh, everything’s gonna be alright. Just let mama Tasha take care of everything.”

‘Mama Tasha’? Jason quirked an eyebrow up, not dissimilar to what Cmdr. Spock would have done in such a situation. Now that was a concept he could certainly grow to like. He smirked instinctively, before thinking to reduce his face to an image of neutral impassivity. Tasha guided him in to the nursery as the holodeck doors closed and disappeared behind the three of them.

Data interposed himself between Tasha and Jason. “Now then, Tasha, I suggest you go into our room and change into the clothes I have chosen for this simulation. I will make our baby comfortable and put him in his playpen.” Data reached out and lifted Jason onto the changing table with ease. ‘How the hell did he do that?’ Oh, yeah. Android. Superhuman strength. Whatever.

“Now we need to get our little boy all dressed up for playtime.”

“Hey, that’s OK, Data, I can take care of the changing thing by myse…”

Data gently but very firmly pushed his hands away from his uniform. “Now, Jay Jay, you let daddy Data take care of that. You’re too young to handle changing your own clothes.” Pretty soon Data had him naked as the day he was born. Jason was mildly amused to learn that Starfleet officers really didn’t wear anything under those funky jumpsuits. Data produced a very large disposable diaper from the bureau and quickly (far more quickly than humanly possible) taped it on Jason. “There we go. Baby Jay Jay is all set in his didee, now we shall put you in a onesie to play.” In no time flat, Jason was buttoned into some sort of one-piece playsuit. It seemed to hug his bulging, crinkly behind very tightly. Then again, it really didn’t matter how closely it outlined the fact that he was in a diaper. This was all in a holodeck. Or was it his imagination? Data lifted him up off the table when he was finished and placed him gently down in a playpen. Inside were blocks, a train set and some other typical toys for infants. “Of course you would be bored quickly with infant toys, Ensign, so I have modified the toys to attract the interest of someone with your educational background. The blocks have anti-grav components, so you should be able to build some non-standard structures. The train is fully functional, but requires a fuel source. I shall leave it to you to deduce what other items might be useful for that purpose within your playpen.”

At just that moment Tasha Yar cam stomping into the room with a scowl on her face. Jason was surprised he’d even noticed her face as his eyes swept down from there.

“Data, you’ve got to be dreaming if you think I’m going to wear THIS for your simulation!”

‘THIS’ referred to the pastel pink frilly babydoll nightgown that she had on. The hem of the babydoll came up quite short of where her frilly matching rhumba panties began. Jason took the whole outfit in with a gasp of his breath. Sweet mercy, that was certainly an eyeful. The top as little to contain her wonderful endowments on the front side as it did on the back. She stood there tapping her foot impatiently.

“Lt. Yar, I assumed when you volunteered to portray the wife in this simulation you would want to be dressed as accurately as possible. Did I misjudge the situation? Would you like to exit the simulation now? It would be a shame to have come this far with no results yet to report. I DID indicate that this would be a cross study of human sexuality, did I not?”

Starting to get a bit flustered, Tasha began to backpedal, “well yeah, but I didn’t think…I mean…you’re an android and I just assumed…”

“Lieutenant, I am fully functional in every way, of course. I am programmed in multiple techniques, a broad variety of pleasuring.”

Tasha’s astonishment changed to intrigue before his eyes. “You don’t say?” Taking his arm in hers, she guided Data from the room towards what must be the bedroom for the two of them. “Whaddya say we get a bit closer acquainted, Data?”

As they left the room, Jason could swear there was the hint of a smirk on that pasty faced android.

Jason could hear tiny little bits of conversation drift in from the other room, but he tried to filter them out. He concentrated on getting the blocks to make a bridge in mid-air over top of the train setup. It didn’t take long until he was hearing the sounds of full-fledged passion. It went on for about 20 minutes before reaching a crescendo followed by a lot of panting. Fully immersed in the train set and with a blanket wrapped around his head like a desert-wandering Bedouin, he wasn’t all that surprised when the voices rose in animal-like grunts and groans again. This time it went on for what must have been closer to an hour. Jason had found all sorts of configurations with the blocks by now, and had pretty well exhausted them as a diversionary tact. Now he was using the blocks anti-grav functions to prop up his bridge in an imaginary trestle. He’d found that any of the strings from his fraying blanket would power the engine of the train if he added them to the engine compartment one by one. How Data had been able to engineer that, even within a holodeck setting, he wasn’t sure. Then again, as he and Tasha were learning, Data held many hidden talents.

Speaking of Tasha she came padding out of the bedroom and into the nursery looking quite disheveled, but nonetheless, quite satisfied as well. Her babydoll was on at a funny angle, almost down too low on one side in front and riding up pretty far in the rear. She seemed to be walking a bit funny too, but maybe that was just because her clothes were all cockeyed. She walked over to a small refrigerator that Jason hadn’t previously noticed and pulled out a bottle. It looked like an actual large-sized baby bottle. Trying to regain some of her self-composure and authority she leaned down over the playpen and looked at what he’d been doing. “It wooks wike baby Jay Jay has built himself a nice choo choo bridge. Good for you, honey. It’s time for a snack. How about some milk in your bottle? Leaning down further, she stretched out to hand Jason the bottle. Apparently she didn’t notice that one of her breasts has finally popped out of the loose babydoll top to hang temptingly in front of Jason. Jason didn’t even try to take the bottle from her, he was so transfixed on her free breast. It looked so supple and firm, yet it also looked like it had one or two little bruises on it about the size of….oh…my…god! The robot did THAT to her?”

“What’s the matter honey?” Tasha pulled back and looked at him quizzically. As she stood back upright, her breast slipped back under the cover of her top. Jason frowned in response and Tasha just thought he was really acting the part. “Does baby need to be changed? Let’s get you out of there and check your diaper, little guy.”

As Jason climbed out of the playpen and up onto the changing table he was acutely aware of sporting a raging hardon. It had developed nearly an hour ago but he was unable to do anything about it, being trapped inside the diaper, inside the onesie and yet inside the playpen. He’d tried to lay down on his stomach and rub himself but the playpen wasn’t quite large enough to do that comfortably. The amount of toys in the playpen didn’t help either. So here he was on a changing table, in a diaper and his giant erection was about to pop out in front of his superior officer – who just happened to extremely hot and had also just been pleasured (apparently quite well) by an android. This was just too weird!

Tasha un-taped his diaper and drew the front down, looking for any signs of wetness. All she saw was a little white slippery liquid up where his member had been resting. She started to blush when she saw his hardness spring into view. “Well, not exactly Data, but I see that yours is quite effective as well. Let’s just get your mind off that, shall we? How about you just suck on this bottle of milk while I work, OK?” She leaned down, her breast popping free again, and slipped a big bottle into his hands. “Have some milk, little one.”

For some reason all Jason could think about was that ‘Got Milk?’ ad campaign.

Got Milk?

Got Milk?

“Jason, are you IN there? What the heck, man, do we have any frickin’ milk or what?”

Jason bolted upright in bed. ‘Aw shit, it was all a dream. Tasha Yar was right there in front of me and…aw shit. Of course it was a dream, you idiot. What, you thought you were really in Star Trek? Geek!’

“Hey man, sorry, I was sound asleep. No, we don’t have any milk left. I polished it off last night. I’ll go get some around noon if you want?” he yelled back through his closed, and locked, door.

“Yeah, sure. No Captain Crunch for Timmy this morning. Heck, I’ll just take the box and munch on it in class. Thanks man, sorry to wake you.”

Jason checked his alarm clock. He still had an hour and a half until his first class, but he’d still slept a bit later than usual. He seemed to be sleeping longer and much deeper ever since he started wearing diapers. He couldn’t figure it out, but he mentally shrugged. It isn’t hurting, so why worry about it?

That was one heck of a weird dream though. What was up with the nursery thing in the holodeck. Sure as hell, THAT never aired in any episode he’d seen. Well, maybe the thing about Tasha and Data hookin’ up, but…geez, it was just weird. A holodeck Program that had him in diapers?!? What a weird Program. Diapers seemed to be in his dreams a lot lately.

Speaking of diapers, he checked his and it was definitely well used. Some days he woke up dry, others he was pretty darned wet. He just couldn’t figure out why. Shrugging, he shucked off the used diaper and tossed it into the garbage bag he kept in his closet. It was probably time to take that out to the curb. It had been a week since he’d emptied it last and there seemed to be a slight odor coming from the closet when it was open.

Jason got showered and grabbed a powerbar to nibble on while he walked to class. He had a big day ahead of him. It was the Wednesday after Stephanie had left. He felt a certain void in having her gone. They had, obviously, grown very close by the end of her week stay with him. He was pretty sure she’d be coming to the U after her stay, and he was also pretty sure that she’d probably be getting some diapers of her own sometime soon. He’d gotten one email from her after she’d made it home. It was short and to the point: Hi J! Thank you sooooo much for the absolutely fab time! The U is great, but you are better. I wish we’d gotten to know each other better earlier in life but we’ll have to make up for it now. Thanks for ALL your help, especially helping me go shopping. ;)

Jason’s big day was mainly due to what was scheduled to happen that night. He was supposed to go over to Cathy’s place tonight at 6pm. She said that usually he’d be required to be there by 9pm but she wanted to get him acclimated and show him how things worked the first night. She told him to just bring himself, and she’d take care of everything else. Jason thought that was a pretty good deal. After all, what bed and breakfast could you go to where they’d take care of you the way she was going to take care of him?

Jason’s day pretty much seemed to fly by. In fact when he finally arrived at Cathy’s place that evening the first thing she asked him was how his day went. He was a bit dumbfounded that he couldn’t recall one worthwhile detail to tell her. “That’s OK, kiddo, most people are a bit nervous when they show up for their first night in The Program.

Jason was more than nervous. He’d driven here after his last class with just his homework and a smile. Well, he had his coat on too, since it was still pretty cold outside. The snow had all melted, but that was no guarantee that it wouldn’t be white outside once or twice more before Spring made it’s official entry into the world. He’d parked around the corner on the street, as Cathy had requested and walked the short distance to the moderately sized home. Jason was literally shaking when he walked in the door as Cathy took his knapsack from him. She mistook it for a chill from the cold, not the nervous fear it actually was, and immediately offered him some coffee. Declining, he asked if maybe she had some hot chocolate – he’d never been coffee drinker.

Cathy showed him into the cozy kitchen. It wasn’t the newest setup, but it was clean, and there was a nice breakfast bar, as well as a small table set in front of a glass wall. The table had a copy of today’s paper on it, as well as a couple of magazines. The windows looked out onto a nice wooded area. It might have been part of the Nichols Arboretum – he wasn’t sure. Cathy got his milk heating up before adding the chocolate flavoring in and gave it a couple of stirs. She even sprinkled a few of those tiny marshmallows in the murky brown liquid to float on top like little disintegrating icebergs in a vast, deep sea.

“So, this is the kitchen. Not much to look at, I know, but I call it home. I’ll fix you breakfast in the morning before you go. I don’t want any of my guests leaving here hungry. Ensuring your dietary health is not really my duty in the Program, but as a medical professional I can’t just neglect that, can I?”

They sat side by side at the breakfast bar with Jason sipping on his hot chocolate and Cathy idly swirling a glass of water while she talked to him. “In there,” she pointed to the doorway into the next room, “is the living room. I’ve got a pretty bitchin’ home theatre system, if I do say so, myself. I just ask that you treat it like you would your parents – ie don’t break it – but you’re free to watch or listen to anything you want. If you’ve got an IPOD you can plug that into the stereo and play your favorite tunes while you study or whatever floats your boat. Which brings me to one of the ground rules. While you’re here I expect you to take care of your schoolwork if you still have any to do. This Program was created to help people, and I’ve found that some of my student-aged participants wanted to treat it as a vacation away from the everyday aspect of their lives. I will not, I repeat NOT be a contributing factor to a slump in your grades. Most of my student guests have actually seen a slight to moderate uptick in their test scores and grades in general since joining The Program. So,” she paused for dramatic effect, “I EXPECT to see your grades to nothing but improve. If I find you goofing off while you’re here and it’s impacting your grades, I will NOT be pleased. You don’t want to cross me on this one, believe me!”

Jason swallowed deeply – and not just to drink the hot chocolate. He wasn’t sure what Cathy would do, but he had a feeling, deep down inside, that it wouldn’t be something pleasant.

Like a lightswitch, the foreboding look on Cathy’s face was off and her usual, bubbly self was back. “Why don’t you bring that cup with you and I’ll show you the rest of the place, OK?” Jason dutifully followed her as she took him through the living room, the laundry facilities, and finally to the upstairs of the house. In the laundry room he noticed stacks of what appeared to be cloth diapers. That was a new one on him, but as long as HE didn’t have to deal with it he wasn’t going to dwell on it too much. “This is the office,” Cathy continued. “It’s larger than normal since there are often a couple people working in here at once. It’s equipped with a fax/copy/scanner and I’ve got a decent office PC in there. If you have a laptop and want to bring it with you I’ve also got wireless running throughout the house.”

“Last, but not least, here are the bedrooms. This was a 3-bedroom house when I got ahold of it. So, I’ve got one room for me over here,” she gestured to a closed door, “one ‘guest’ room, and one room that was set up for the kids that the family had who lived here previously. I’ve converted that into a sort of bunk room for my guests, since we’re filling up to capacity on some nights.” Stepping into the room with her, Jason saw that it did, indeed, still look a bit like a kids’ room. In fact, it must have been a couple of girls who lived there because it had a distinctive feminine, childish touch about it. “They didn’t give me any funds for home improvement, just a diaper and food budget for you guys, so I’ve pretty much left everything the way it was.” Jason looked past the pink walls and the frilly curtains over to the bunk bed setup that dominated the floorplan. The bunk was set up in an ‘L’ configuration – the top bunk perpendicular to the bottom bunk. There were a couple of dressers, a cedar chest and two closets. Pulling out the two bottom drawers on one of the dressers, Cathy said, “These two are reserved for you. Everyone pretty much shares the closets as best they can. There isn’t a ton of room in there, but then most people only keep a change or two here. If you’d like to put your stuff in here, we can get you settled in.”

Jason looked confused. “You said to just bring myself and my homework.”

Cathy kind of looked at him with that ‘you’ve got to be kidding’ look before she smooth her countenance back out to her normal, even keel. “Well, I kind of assumed you’d bring a change of clothes for tomorrow, Jason. After all, you’ll be leaving from here to head to class.”

Jason started to add things up in his head.

“Yes, I always keep my guests in the house until they head off to either class or work. It doesn’t matter what time your first class is, I want to be able to observe you until you leave. So…I suppose this means you didn’t bring any pajamas either?”

Jason did his best impression of counting stars, even though there weren’t any to be seen. Well, that wasn’t quite true. As he looked up at the ceiling he noticed the faint outline of those little glow in the dark plastic sticky stars that kids like stuck to the drywall.

Cathy sighed. “OK, don’t worry, we’ll get you taken care of. We can’t have you running around in just your diaper. I know it’s only you and me here tonight, but we have to get you in the habit of being presentable for those nights where you might not be the only one here.”

The thought of being in a diaper around anyone other than Cathy, or Stephi, come to think of it, was pretty scary. Seeing the look on his face, Cathy placed a friendly hand on his arm, “It’s no big deal, hon, everyone is just one big happy family around here. No one is going to make fun of you for being in a diaper. Think about it logically – why is everyone else here? Believe me, you’ll get used to it quickly after the first couple of nights with some of the others around. Pretty soon you’ll be zoomin’ around in a diaper and not even notice it.”

Bucking up his courage, “Sure thing, Cathy. You’ve never lead me astray, so I’m sure you’re right on the money here too.”

“That’s my boy,” she said enthusiastically. “Remember, trust in me and trust in your diapers and everything else will just fall into place naturally.”

He nodded his head up and down, actually starting to believe what he’d just told Cathy. Nope, it wouldn’t be so bad. Just a bunch of grown adults running around in diapers like giant toddlers. He started to laugh.

Cathy grinned at him as if she was already sharing in his inside joke.

He grinned back.

“Now, why don’t you get settled into the office and I’ll go order us some pizza. What do you like on your pie?”

“Pepperoni always works for me.”

“Aw c’mon you gotta live a little, Jason,” she nudged him in the ribs. “How about we put some sausage and bacon on there too, and some fresh tomatoes and basil? Don’t worry, I, or rather The Program, is picking up the tab.”

“In that case, let’s load it up. How about some garlic cheese sticks too?”

“Now you’re talkin’, boyo!” Cathy laughed as she trotted off to the kitchen to place the order. ‘Why is it that people like to be in the kitchen when they order food?’, Jason thought. Shaking it off, he settled in to do some reading. While the Illiad wasn’t exactly a riveting novel, it DID require a lot of solid reading time to get through it, especially when you were taking notes along the way.

• 3 weeks later...

JBonn, I'm really glad to see you're still at it! For the past couple of months, I've had my old computer that died a slow and agonizing death; got a new one shipped to me and it didn't even work from the very first time I turned it on, and then after more waiting, I finally got this latest outfit, and I am hitting my old fave sites again. And at last, we are now into the program, and as usual, you've kept my - and everybody else's - interest at a very high level. Now I wonder, as I'm sure everyone else is, who else will join Jason as he gets going in The Program, and we are all eagerly awaiting the next chapter - you can be sure of that! :P As always, your dialogue is tops, and your writing still has a way of putting me right there at the scene. You can be sure, I will keep checking this site for the next installment :beer:

• 3 weeks later...