LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hamilton Dl Here, Up For Beign Diapered Or Daddy, Or Both... ;)

Hello All, I am a 21 year old DL living in Hamilton Ontario. I am looking for any friends around my age, preferably female, who share my interests of being diapered and being a daddy. I have access to a car, and do not mind accomodating someone from as far as oakville or brantford. Look forward to your replies!

Peace

John Michael

• 5 months later...

Hey if your still interested I live in Barrie. im a 23 year old male abdl sissy. Im willing to play both roles aswell. If interested my e mail is sissy_boy09@hotmail.com

Well can you drive? cause I still live at home, so no way am I coming to Barrie. In December I'll be home alone most days though. Get back to me with thoughts. I am still interested

• 6 months later...

hey i'm a 20yr old cute girl living in hamilton as well , looking for a daddy!

i have pics&webcam!

Sweet! I am thrilled to hear your reply. I go to McMaster currently, and my job this summer and the last summer has been working with kids at a city camp, so I am so ready and grateful to get a chance to be a daddy! I have a webcam and pics as well, and I live on the West Hamilton mountain. Whereabouts are you located at? Love to hear back from you, my potential "baby girl" :)

John Michael

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey i'm a 20yr old cute girl living in hamilton as well , looking for a daddy!

i have pics&webcam!

Hey im from hamilton too! Im a 19 year old male send me your e-mail if u wana get to know eachother, mines jojora@hotmail.ca :)

• 3 weeks later...