LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well I'm Wearing One For The First Time...

cheap depends ARE really thin. That gives them their leaktastic quality! I recommend wearing a brand that can hold at least a full bladder so you can build confidence in wearing them. If you leak, you might be afraid to wear in public or around anywhere you'd be afraid to leak. Erase the fear of leaking and wash out the fear of wearing.

At first, it is a bit awkward. But, I'd say stick with what you've got until you run out. By then, you should be more comfortable with them. For those of us who haven't worn diapers for longer than we can remember, it's simply a new sensation and simply needs to be adjusted to. I've gotten along just fine with Depends since around '97. I'm on a budget and not really into the using aspect, so they work just fine for me. B) Other people get spoiled on the higher quality diapers and become diaper snobs... <_< But, yeah... Definitly finish off the pack before going out and splurging on the more expensive high-end diapers.

Alright so the first night i had them it was kinda awkward I didnt feel right wearing them and i took them off...but then after and hour or so i decided to try them on again and fell alseep with them on. I woke up the next morning and I felt great I loved wearing it and I wore it for a while almost all day, although later in the day I started thinking about all the people I knew and for some reason it made me take them off and feel weird about it. And now i keep putting them on and taking them off. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do now >.< ha ha one half of me wants to wear diapers all the time but the other half does not want to at all...How do you think it will end up if i keep going on and off everyday >.< Will I eventually grow into them or out of them or will I just do that forever ha ha

And I feel a little awkward...If i keep wearing them will it eventually grow onto me? I bought cheap depends and they feel really thin.

well, if you leave them on long enough and wet and mess them, SOMETHING will probably start growing...but that isn't what you're talking about is it?

The short answer however is...either YES or NO...

If you like the idea of diapers and just are getting used to wearing, chances are - yes you'll get to like them more and more. If you are merely experimenting you may find that you don't like the feeling of wearing and wetting (or more). From the sound of it though, use up your Depends then move on to something thicker...and keep wearing them.

If you keep wearing them, you won't have to ask US if you'll eventually get to loving it...you'll know for yourself!

Get back to us after you've peed through a stack of 'em and let us know!!

Good luck, stay diapered and stay wet - though do change regularly to avoid diaper rash...that can definitely be a turn-off!

The Depends will work if you don't flood them. I use them because they are relatively inexpensive and they work for me. Try not to hold it in like you are trained to do because when you finally let it out they will leak for sure. Just relax, you'll get the hang of it.

Hugs,

Freta

Ducklord:

Ditto to what Square_Duck said. If you truly feel awkward, take a break for a few weeks or months. Until I found this site a bit over a year ago, I thought I was a nut case like most of us have come to think at one time or another. In the many years past, I would go through long periods without any desire whatsoever. Now, I'm mentally OK with wearing diapers and not at all embarrassed. Praises to the internet.