LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anything Available In Stores Better Than Depends?

I'm hoping that once I get my full blown college degree, I'll be able to finally move out and be able to order some good quality diapers online......but until that happens, I'm stuck with whatever's available in the stores around here (Walmart, Walgreens, etc.) What I was wondering was if there was a product available in stores that you all consider to be better than Depend's Maximum protection? The only brand I tried besides that was Assurance's maximum brief.......and was very surprised at how good it was.....then of course they switched to cloth backed and basically ruined the product. Any suggestions?

you can always get some gift cards and go to amazon.com

i know that Rite Aid sells amazon gift cards

theres a decent selection of diapers on amazon,

if you cant get amazon gift cards, you can always get a visa gift card or a pre-paid visa

If you can't order online, your only option is going to be local medical supply stores or locally owned pharmacies. I've never seen anything better than Depends in the Wal-Mart / CVS / Rite-Aid type stores.

I think most, if not all, of the store brands have switched to cloth backed. And those generally weren't any better than Depend anyway...

• 2 weeks later...