LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yay We Can Be Incontinent For The Day!

Hi all was searching the web yesterday after work and stummbled across a weight loss/product that has recently been introduced in the UK and does not require a prescription, i believe it has been in the states for a while under a different name but not sure.... the pill im refering to is ALLI which can be bought at an regular drug store or supermarket with a pharmacist..... anyway to get to the point the side affects which after doing some research are quite common includes faecal inncontinence and several websites even encourage the wearing of an adult nappy/diaper woop we are finnaly getting an acceptable reason to wear nappies/diapers and can lose weight in the process yay!!! heres the website in question its rather cheesey but funny www.videojug.com/film/how-to-avoid-the-alli-oops-2 anyway just to throw it out there!!! ps has anyone tried these and does it really cause the ALLI OOPS

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

Hi all was searching the web yesterday after work and stummbled across a weight loss/product that has recently been introduced in the UK and does not require a prescription, i believe it has been in the states for a while under a different name but not sure.... the pill im refering to is ALLI which can be bought at an regular drug store or supermarket with a pharmacist..... anyway to get to the point the side affects which after doing some research are quite common includes faecal inncontinence and several websites even encourage the wearing of an adult nappy/diaper woop we are finnaly getting an acceptable reason to wear nappies/diapers and can lose weight in the process yay!!! heres the website in question its rather cheesey but funny www.videojug.com/film/how-to-avoid-the-alli-oops-2 anyway just to throw it out there!!! ps has anyone tried these and does it really cause the ALLI OOPS

Being a big fan of messing, Yes, I have tried it, and Yes it works somewhat.

However, What usually comes out is a foul smelling, oily orange liquid that's hard to get out of clothing and the stench stays on your skin for days! No matter how much "Nullo" you take and no amount of soap / scrubbing seems to get it off.

EEEWWW didnt know about the smell, i was aware it has an orange colour due to the increased fat content but a lingering smell hmmm not sure i would want that hehe and if we are wearing diapers then stained clothing shouldnt be a problem just another reason to protect myself when using.

Have a nice day all its lovely and hot here in the UK for a change!!!

I tried it to lose weight. One week and I had hurting hemmoroids and had to go to the doctor and get him to look at it. It was embarrassing. If you want to lose control all the way for a day do the deep hypnosis thing.

SDB