LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Food Brands...

As a follow up to my "Picky Eaters?" topic, and a side topic about baby food, I have this question to ask:

Whoever else here that eats prepackaged baby and/or toddler foods (Gerber, Nature's Goodness, Beechnut, etc)...Do any of you find that some foods in each brand taste better than others? I mean brand wise (like Gerber bananas vs Beechnut bananas).

~ moogle

Earth's Best Pears + Raspberries are my favorite followed closely by beech-nut pears + raspberries.

Earth's Best is better than Beech-nut which is better than gerber. But that is just my opinion.

Fruits: Good

veggies: ok

meats: aweful

• 2 weeks later...

I like all baby foods. even the nasty tasting ones. makes it more fun to play baby, when your mommy is feeding you a nasty tasting food and you dont want it and she force feeds it to you. anyway.

eat stage 2 and stage 3 baby foods.

and alot of home made baby foods with less sugars and salts.

• 1 month later...
Guest lucys junibug

i relay like some baby foods, on the other hand there are lots i cant stand(mainly the packets)!

when our son was younger i bought a load of jars as a quick fix....he would not touch any of them, so i had to make everything for him....which was ok as i had always intended for him to eat the same as us....but i on the other hand loved the jars and ate them all!!!

lucy loves rusks but i never get to have them as she wont buy the gluten free ones!

it prob wouldn't help if i told you the brands as they are uk ones and i'm guessing your looking for American ones...

enjoy your foods....and dont forget your bib!!

xxx

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried a fair amount of baby foods, but have never been able to develop the taste for them. I tend to prefer applesauce as baby food. It still has that sloppy, pureed texture of baby food, as well as a powerful aroma without the hard to swallow characteristics that most baby foods have. I think there's a lot of room to make baby-food-like experiences without resorting to the prepared stuff in jars.

--Lex