LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Picky Eaters?

Foods/Pickiness  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider yourself a "picky eater"?

• Yes!
    • No.
    • Slightly/Sort Of
    • Only when I'm in a baby mode.
  2. 2. What kinds of things are you picky over, if anything?

• Grains (Breads, Rice, Cereals, etc)
    • Fruits
    • Vegetables
    • Meat/Protein Group (Meats - includes seafood, Nuts, etc)
    • Dairy
    • Soy
    • Sweets
    • Certain Meals/Something else (Please share)
    • I'm only picky with *insert food(s) here* when I'm in a baby mode
    • I said I don't consider myself picky at all.
  3. 3. What do you feel has a part in your pickiness?

• Taste Buds
    • Being forced to eat *insert food here* or eat when you weren't hungry as a chronological child
    • Not being given much variety in foods as a chronological child
    • Said food is connected to a bad memory, and eating said food triggers that memory
    • Something else (Please share)
    • I'm not truly picky, I just act or feel that way when I'm in a baby mode.
    • I said I don't consider myself picky at all.

Picky eaters annoy me. I've seriously unfriended people because they special order at restaurants.

I consider it extremely disrespectful. They aren't your mother.

You also do not have to pay your mom for you dinner. You should get what you want when you are paying for it.

Totally amusing thread! I just had to check this out since I'm planning an ABDL Picnic after a munch and activity in NJ - I want to be sure to ask those who RSVP wether they have any special needs or habits regarding food. Or, I may be a dead ABDL it would seem!

Now as for myself, I eat almost anything that's considered normal food and I almost NEVER complain. Guess I'm too polite but I also agree with NaughtyAshes on this. However, I'm tolerant of AB's so I suppose I better have those special divider plates available (Thanks Moogles for that idea) and I'll be sure to serve chocolate cake too (in case we have over any LG or LB's like myself).

BTW Baby Tiana: You seriously cracked me up regarding only eating the chocolate on your candy bar. You Silly Little Baby Girl! (that's silly!)

Your friend, GlennDL

Picky eaters annoy me. I've seriously unfriended people because they special order at restaurants.

I consider it extremely disrespectful. They aren't your mother.

what about people with allergies? for example i can't have tomatoes or anything with tomatoe products so when i order a burger, i HAVE to order it without tomatoe, or when i get pasta i HAVE to order it without tomato sauce..

i dont see special ordering as being disrespectful, just like what was said, you are paying the restaurant to serve you, and as such you should, within reason, be able to special order...

but there are some people who DO take it over board...

• 2 months later...

I am a major picky eater and have always been that way since I was a very young child. If I didn't want to eat it amd was told Ihad to try it, I would make myself sick so I didn't have to eat it. I am so picky that it is hard to get me to try new things.

I'm happy to eat just about anything, I just can't handle anything spicy. Even things that most people don't find spicy at all are painful in my mouth. And vinaigrette dressing is too vinegary.

As an actual little kid, my mom said I was really weird, 'cause I liked everything on the list of things the pediatrician told her I wouldn't, but I hated apples and oranges and the normal stuff. I love brussel sprouts and liver and raw oysters and haggis and lima beans and any number of things at which most people turn up their noses. As long as I know it's not spicy, I'll try anything at least once.

But if I had my way, I'd eat sushi for every meal.

I am a very picky eater. I know what will make me uncomfortable, what will make me ill, and what will make me flat out sick, no allergies, just don't know why. Not as bad as my sister though, she must feel her food before she eats it, been doing it since she was 2, she is now 23..