LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Long Hugs

peelover

(I'm not a total adult baby, but I do like childish things.) Today I was at someones house for a party. It wasn't really a party, just a bunch of people hanging out. Anyway, I didn't know anyone their that well, so I went to watch TV. I saw that Spongebob was on and decided to watch it. I was feeling very babyish and really wanted someone to hug. Then I saw this girl, she seemed a bit slow, and she wasn't that hot, but I knew I needed to hug her. Anyway, I asked her for a hug and she said yes. We hugged for at lease a few minutes. At first it was kind of a lose hug, so I hugged her tighter, and she hugged me tighter. Then I hugged her really tight, and she huged me really tight. It felt wonderful and made me feel very much like a baby. After that long, heavenly hug was over, I went back to watching Spongebob. It was the most babyish I'd felt in a long time. I know it wasn't being a total baby, but it still felt really nice and I hope to see her again. Have any of you had an experience like that?

I was feeling very babyish and really wanted someone to hug. Then I saw this girl, she seemed a bit slow, and she wasn't that hot, but I knew I needed to hug her. Anyway, I asked her for a hug and she said yes. We hugged for at lease a few minutes. At first it was kind of a lose hug, so I hugged her tighter, and she hugged me tighter. Then I hugged her really tight, and she huged me really tight.

i'm sure u didn't mean it this way.. but this just sounds creapy! you saw a girl you didn't know who was slow and decided to hug her!

but i dont mind quick 'social' hugs like when we are leaving the bar for the night and we all give a quick hug, but there are only a select few people i like 'longer' hugs from.. my boyfriend of course, but thats a different kind of hug... then my two best friends and one of those friends mother are the other three people i dont mind real hugs from.

lately im not getting any hugs at all.

really hurts.

im 6'6' tall so hugs can be difficult at time.

never long enough for me.

id love to find a female that likes long hugs.

reading that above made me seriously want one.

yes ill take the written kind but id love a real one.

pro hugging all the way.

i'm sure u didn't mean it this way.. but this just sounds creapy! you saw a girl you didn't know who was slow and decided to hug her!

but i dont mind quick 'social' hugs like when we are leaving the bar for the night and we all give a quick hug, but there are only a select few people i like 'longer' hugs from.. my boyfriend of course, but thats a different kind of hug... then my two best friends and one of those friends mother are the other three people i dont mind real hugs from.

• 1 month later...