LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappy Daze

This is my fist story. I'm enjoying writing it, so I hope you enjoy reading it. Constructive criticism welcome. As I'm not very good at this ^_^

Chapter 1

It was just another lazy evening in front of the television, watching a film, Die Hard. Watching it even though I’d seen it before, and even though I had it as part of a box set on DVD, too. Watching it with adverts in as well. I was slumped across the sofa, while my newly wed wife sat across from me, punctuating the action with long drawn out yawns. A pretty average evening in our house. It must be getting late, I thought, as Bruce Willis had just arrived on the roof of the Nakatomi Plaza, for the final showdown.

“I’ve seen this before” said Becky, getting up. “I think I’m going to head up to bed”

“Night” I said, not taking my eyes off the screen.

My wife got up off her chair and waited patiently for me to complete the mammoth task of rolling over and leaning up to give her a good night peck on the cheek.

“Don’t be too long” she said softly, quietly turning out of the lounge and padding up the stairs.

I listened to the sound of her brushing her teeth and waited until I heard the toilet flush, before rolling back over to watch the end of the film. It couldn’t be finishing much later. I wondered if Becky would be up for some sex before bed tonight. Probably not, she did look pretty tired. The film must be nearing its end, I thought. McClane had tied a fire hose around his waist and was jumping off the building. I could watch the end of this and then head up for sex. The clock on the wall told me it was quarter to twelve, bed time. I reached for the remote and turned off the TV, leaving Gruber to his fate, and went upstairs to see if Becky was still awake. As I reached the top of the stairs I heard heavy breathing, with the occasional half-snore emanating from inside the bedroom. I brushed my teeth quietly, got undressed and slipped into bed next to her. It was lovely and warm as I snuggled up to my semi-sleeping wife, planting a kiss on the nape of her neck, she stirred slightly and made and appreciative little noise. I further explored her neck with my mouth, tasting her warm skin. I moved my hand over the curves on her hips, around to her soft belly and back down again to her plump bottom. Becky made further appreciative noises, until I tried to move my kisses up onto her delicate little mouth, and then she made a noise to suggest I stop. “Not now baby” she said gently “we both have to be up early” This didn’t deter me, and I pressed myself closer to her back and kissed her neck again. This time she reached her arm around me and placed her hand on my naked bottom. I kiss her again and licked her. She repaid this gesture by bringing her hand sharply down on to my bum. I yelped in surprise as Becky giggled “We have to be up!” she said more firmly this time “We’ll have sex in morning if you can get up early enough!” With that she rolled over and pulled the duvet tight around her. Sensing defeat I moved away from my beloved and contemplated the next day. It was a Friday, which meant work, which was bad, but good, as it meant the weekend wasn’t impossibly far away.

Joel worked in an office for a small legal firm. It was dull, but paid the rent. It was a low level position, which meant he never had to take his work home with him, and left him free go to a local bar of take in a movie with his wife. He hadn’t been married for long, but they’d been together for a few years beforehand. He was still strongly in love with Rebecca, who was a couple of years older than him. She worked as teaching assistant in a local primary school. She hadn’t decided whether she wanted to go into teaching full time, the pay was low, but she was happy. Together, they had a nice little life.

As I lay there staring into the darkness, waiting to fall into sleep, I thought about the sex Becky had promised me in the morning. A quick glace at the clock confirmed I would never be able rouse my self early enough to satisfy my lust on my own. I reached over to my phone and set the alarm half an hour earlier than usual. I closed my eyes, and awaited the onset of sleep.

Chapter 2

I opened my eyes slightly, I felt groggy, and wondered what time it was. It appeared quite light, so it must be nearly time to get up I was still lying on my side, and reached out to stretch my arms and legs. One of my arms caught on something hard. I Closed my eyes tightly in anticipation of sharp kick off Becky for waking her up, but none came. She must still be fast asleep. Moving my arms slowly to avoid waking my lovely wife, I took a deep intake of breath. What was that smell? I wrinkled my nose. Becky must have farted in her sleep. It smelt quite strong, and quite bad, maybe she deserved waking up after all. I decided to stay quiet and waited for the alarm on the phone to shatter this peaceful moment before the start of the day. I tried to get a little more sleep. What was that smell! I opened my eyes and looked over to where my wife lay. There was no one else there. In her place though was a Winnie the Pooh cuddly toy. I closed my eyes and opened them again. My wife still had still failed to materialise. Beyond the toy there were bars. Painted wooded bars. I closed my eyes again, reopened them. Above me, tiny model sailing boats hung suspended in the air above me. They circled a miniscule lighthouse. Something was desperately wrong. I closed my eyes and shouted out, “Becky!” My voice had changed; a squeaky, high-pitched gurgle replaced my masculine cry for help! I sat up and shouted again “Where are you?” All I heard in return was the mewling of distressed infant. I looked about me. I was trapped in what appeared to be a giant crib. Something was very, very, wrong. I pushed the blanket off me and tried to stand up. It was hard going. My balance was way off, and I misjudged the surface and just fell down onto my hands and knees. I tried again and reached out for the bars to prevent me falling back onto my bum. My legs seemed much shorter than they used to be, and my arms were barely strong enough to keep me standing upright. The spongy material beneath my feet didn’t help either. I rearranged my feet my feet to help me stand. I never had to do this previously, this was some seriously wrong shit. I tried to reach for the top of the bars, for the rail. I could pull myself out and get help! I shouted out again. No answer.

Looking down at my feet, I saw they were squashing down into the soft foam. What the hell was I wearing? I went to bed naked, I’m sure I did! I definitely didn’t own anything with socks built into the legs, that had a shirt attached, made of soft fleecy material. That had snaps at the crotch. I jumped up against the bars to try and pull myself over the railing. My legs were so feeble and useless. Falling back on to my bottom I felt something cold and squishy spread out against me. I howled in frustration. I fumbled with the snaps at my crotch. Where was my dexterity? I pulled and pulled and pulled. They came undone one at a time, until I got the last one and I fell onto my back. I immediately began kicking my legs to get them out of the bottoms, and then pulled some more, until I could jerk my head out of the top half. Finally free I pulled the garment off and flung it to the other side of the crib. I looked down at my crotch. It was a nappy. I was wearing a nappy. I was a grown man, in a nappy. I bent over and gingerly felt my bottom. It felt heavy, which meant I had filled it. I was a grow man in a full nappy. I put my hand on the soft cloth like cover and squished it. The dampness on my skin felt cold. I recoiled quickly and looked for some way of pulling it off. I grabbed the crotch and pulled at it, but this only caused the moisture it held rub against me. I tried grabbing the seat, but my chubby hands couldn’t get purchase on the full nappy. I shouted out again, to no avail. Where was Becky!?

I ‘d never had to change a nappy before let alone my own, how was it staying on? It was so heavy! I stopped struggling and looked down at the front. It was an off white colour (probably my piss) and had two tapes. Following them around to the sides I deduced these were what was holding this nappy up. Trying to undo them was futile. My hands didn’t seem to be able to manipulate the tiny strips. And I just couldn’t control my movements well enough to open the filthy thing. I shouted some more, and though he heard a reply. But still no one came. While rubbing against the front of my nappy I noticed something seemed to be missing. But I just couldn’t quite place it. The nappy was too thick to tell. I rubbed some more, pressing the wetness against my skin. I was stinging a little, but ignored it. Using all the skill and agility I could muster, I manoeuvred my hand past the elastic waistband, and down into crotch of the nappy. There was nothing there.