LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Use Footed Sleepers In The Summer?

Guest YkDave

Guest YkDave

Like the title states, just wondering if anyone else likes the footed sleepers and cant give them up for the summer!

I have some polar fleece ones (from snugasabug.com) which are super comfy and warm, but are seriously wayyyy too warm to wear now that its warming up (yea, its just starting to warm up wayyy up here!). If it gets much warmer i may have a heat stroke :D

So... I am on the search for a summer alternative and not having much luck. I have found a few 'light' fleece sleepers and whatnot (jumpinjammerz has some alternatives to polar fleece for ex), but i would like to try and find something in canada as it costs me way to much to buy cross-border (the shipping is killer up to this place) and it would be an even bigger waste if they were smokin hot and i could wear them!

Choices are pretty limited in canada, may just have to give up on the sleeper for the summer which sucks.

I have quite a hard time giving up my sleepers, I am still wearing my heavy polar fleece, when it gets a little warmer I go for a target sleeper, they are half the weight but still fleece.

What I use on summer nights is a great big red douofold union suit, with the overhead fan on there just enough to stay comfy.

I have been wearing sleepers since I was 12, and I haven't stopped yet, I can't figure out why eveybody dosn't wear them.....

Guest YkDave

thats the thing with me now too, i have been wearing them for the last 8 months (yes, we have super long winters... Summer is more like a couple months of chitty winter) and absolutely love them, i have a very hard time sleeping without one!

Does walmart sell anything that i might fit into? I havent seen any around at the walmart here, but maybe im just not looking hard enough. Im about 5'11" 190lbs, i dont think i would fit any childrens sleeper!

If you want a union suit try JC penny, or if you have an army surplus store in your area alot of those stores carry unionsuits.

Long before I had my sleepers I wore union suits, and after I got my first sleeper I fell in love with them, but there were times I couldn't find sleepers so I substituted unionsuits, in fact I used to dye them different colors to make them look more like a sleeper.

The best suits for summer use are the lightweight cotton or a blend of 50/50 cotton poly, some of the really old suits were wool but they are hard to find.

You can always try for a doufold suit, I buy Xlarge so they are super big on me, you could get another guy my size in my summer unionsuit, but it is comfy that way, if the vertical back flap bothers you sew it up, altough you can find a few suits with trap doors also.

But whatever you do buy oversized it is no fun when that flap crawls up your ass......( that is the main reason I buy oversized suits)