LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Con Advice

jediaper

Okay, a really good friend of mine(we're practically brothers) told me he wants to try going to a fur con in Houston thats coming up sometime in Feb 2010. Now mind you he and I know more about each other's personal lives than most (i.e. he knows about my diapers and i know about his kinks). He wants someone to go with him, but he doesn't know anyone to go with. I'd be willing to go, but the furry fandom really isn't my thing. Maybe if I were to meet some babyfurs or diaperfurs i wouldn't feel so out of place. So for anyone who has been to at least one fur con, are babyfurs/diaperfurs/etc found at most fur cons or are they as elusive as us plain-ole humans in everyday life?

What's the name of the con?

I've never been to one, but I can say confidently that there are plenty of babyfurs/diaperfurs who attend most of them. The larger ones especially. They usually have a whole suite booked for babyfurs (C'ubhouse or Nusery) to hang out in.

Also, babyfurs make up one of the largest clicks in the furry fandom, so we're actually pretty prevalent in our community by comparison. :D