LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Ab/dl Parties In Washington State?

• 3 weeks later...

There's been some effort to try and have meetings in Washington State, but with no success. But we do have one in Oregon on a monthly basis, 2nd Saturday of the month in Salem. We do occasionally have people from as far away as Seattle drive down to join us. You're more than welcome to be part of that here, if you care to participate.

I was wondering if anyone knows any AB/DL parties in Washington state. If so, where and when?

• 2 weeks later...

For your interest there is a sleepover coming up December 9th and 10th. Let me know if you are interested in coming down.

well im definately interested in it i will help work on it or we can carpool to the salem if ur interested
  • 1 month later...

Hi there,

Guess what!? I have some good news for you! I heard that there is an AB/DL gathering in Seattle on every first Saturday of each month at noon. An AB/DL gathering is held at Westlake Center Food Court in downtown Seattle.

Hopefully, I am planning to go there next month and meet new friends.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to ask.

Guest olympia_diaper_boy

Hi there,

Guess what!? I have some good news for you! I heard that there is an AB/DL gathering in Seattle on every first Saturday of each month at noon. An AB/DL gathering is held at Westlake Center Food Court in downtown Seattle.

Hopefully, I am planning to go there next month and meet new friends.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to ask.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello! Is there really one?? If so, I might be interested in going too. I have never met anyone else in person who is into diapers as well. How did you find out about this at Westlake? Thanks!