LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Were Beyond Wealthy, Like Billionare

Well I for one would purchase a large track of land, say the size of Wisconsin, but only in a warm climate, you know where the temp never drops below 50 and never gets hotter than 85.F.

And in the place the only artical of clothing allowed to be worn in a disposable diaper, regardless of your age.

Criminals would be easy to spot as they would be forced to wear cloth diapers only, no plastic/rubber pants.

Every adult and child would know how to change their diaper, but incuraged not to change their diaper until absolutly needed, meening no changing just because you wet your diaper a little, or pooped it and it smells.

If you aint leaking you dont need a changing would be the motto.

But hey its only a pipe dream right?

Well... One person's pipe dream is another person's nightmare... I'm sure that my idear may scare or disgust some people, too... But it's interesting to see Everyone's idears.

1. Mega House... large tract of land in the country... 100+acres Fully green, and enviro friendly. Mile off the main access road

2. Nursery of course. Probably a basement level type deal... fully stocked with everything---diapers, toys, furniture

3. A few cars... mostly just a personal car service.

4. Investments, mostly property.

5. I would give back to the community by flying the top and most famous members out and start sort of a "council" type thing where we discuss the abdl community at large.

6. Acessible to all members of the ab/dl community for a persecution free vacation spot.

7. Give money to the ab/dl community and charities.

• 2 weeks later...

For me the big issue isn't money, but time. What having unlimited money would let me do is not work. I have so many passions - diapers are just one little piece of who I am. I'd love to run a farm or nursery, for a while (I just like growing things, especially with my gf).

Among the things I'd like to do, the one that's most ABDL related is fetish research in general. What I really want is to understand myself, of course, but I want to help everyone else - fetishist and non-fetishist alike - understand our desires. And I'd like to be able to help people - I see so many tales on these forums that involve a wife who just can't accept it. Heck, I've been there - my mom tried to understand it, but ultimately felt like it had the potential to ruin my life, and so far from encouraged it.

Even just speaking for myself I have more ideas than I can count for why I got into crossdressing, why I got into diapers, what I really get out of wearing them. I want apply the statistical rigor necessary to understand it. Come up with hypotheses, find real correlations. Does having a younger sibling at a certain age cause the older want to want diapers? Is there any correlation (positive or negative) with abuse? If a kid of 6 years old *wants* to wear diapers, does his parents letting him help him "grow out of it?"

Of course with people it's difficult - it would hardly be ethical (to say the least!) to experiment with someone to try to encourage a diaper fetish. But more rigorous investigation could be performed. All we have now is Freudian psycho-babble - completely untested theories. *SOMETHING* creates these urges within us... I'd like to know what it is.

Another idea that might be more fun to explore is, if diapered with no choice (temporarily incontinent, say), would I reach a point where I get sick of it? I think the answer is "kinda", but for my lovely girlfriend's sake, I probably wouldn't explore that one.

Realistically with her, we'd probably every sort of lingerie and sexy feminine outfit... ;) We've already talked about having a whole extra closet just for such things....

One thing is for sure, I'd find a solution that kept me from ever leaking again :).

Unlimited money? Ooh, the possibilities...

First things first, I'd get my surgery and get everything else done transition-wise. (Money may not buy happiness, but it can cure a social headache very easily.)

Then I'd buy a small fleet of economy cars (late 1980's Civics, fully restored, modified with armored sheet panels and bulletproof glass, then further modified to hybrid) for my endless roadtrips. I wouldn't hire drivers, though. I do my own driving.

I'd buy about a thousand acres of land, and put a fairly modest house there. The house would be set up to function without using any energy from the grid. (Many solar panels will be sacrificed to the cause.) It'd have a nursery in it, as well as a dedicated computer room. Actually, I might combine the two.

The house would also have a walk-in closet larger than some houses' master bedrooms, filled to the top with nothing but adult-sized "little girl" clothes. Except with a bit of a goth and/or punk twist to them.

I'd hire a full-time sitter for myself, and I'd pay them well enough to not need to take another job to have financial security. Ever. I'd even house the sitter for free for life. (The sitter would need to be present on roadtrips.) I'd also go 24/7 and untrain at that point, most likely, making the sitter more necessary.

I'd also hire a private security force, just so those with bigoted intentions will figure out that I'm not the one to be screwing with. They'd be as armed to the teeth as the law allows. They'd also be financially secure and secure in their housing for life.

I'd pick up a really high-end computer for the house with about 50TB of storage space. It'd be running Linux, and would be full up with digital copies of various cartoons and anime. There'd be no need for a TV of any kind with that much media.

Finally, I'd devote a portion to various causes I support, because one must give back when they find themselves richer than some third-world countries.

i would go beyond the whole McDonalds for adult babies thing and like open a chain of i guess you could say public mansions that i would have employee's running for me while i was off in different countries in Europe enjoying myself and also bringing all kinds of different diapers back to the states which would go in the public mansions ( what im meaning by this i guess is that i would have large houses like hotels that every room would be turned into a nursery with a monitor and would cost what you would expect an average hotel that would work fine for a place to stay for a short time would cost) and anyways the employee's would have to change everyone's diapers no matter of the situation or how big or what age they were (unless the person would say otherwise) and would have to do other things that would fall under taking care of a diapered baby (or toddler or whatever age you wanted to get treated as) they would get payed very well with benefits to take care of whatever situations may come up (mostly health problems), these hotels would be all over the place starting with mainly major cities in the states and i would also have my own airports and airplanes with not only a lot of seats and changing rooms but also there would be enough space between seats so that those that would get on the airplane's and go wherever would have their own personal space and also a large area that would serve as a place where some1 could go to to avoid getting too stiff from being in 1 place for a long time and so long as the airplane is going in a straight path and not either taking off or landing you could go between your seat and the large area in the back as much as you wanted to.