LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've Had An Accident!

TDL

But why would any straight thinking, logical, willing adult REFUSE to use the toilet?

Why is it your enemy? I mean, what did an inanimate porcelein piece of furniture ever do to you?

I mean, I have an enemy or two. But they ar PEOPLE. It's rather sad someone out there would say a f*cking toilet is an enemy.

Ok, "bashing" aside. I really do want to know why some one would refuse to use a toilet. And it "being an enemy" is not a good enough reason. Why in specifice?

My cousin is my enemy because he sexually molested my younger sister. A reason. He's not my enemey "just cuz".

So would there be a specific reason? Is it because they can get dirty at times? They might smell if not cleaned?

Why did I say the toilet is the enemy? Apparently you did not read my signature at the bottom of my post:

Toilets waste water with every flush, and holding the bodily wastes inside until a toilet is available allows the body to absorb additional junk that should never be absorbed. <- That junk leads to issues like obesity, digestive disorders, etc. And as discussed previously, holding the bowels too long can cause SERIOUS health issues, likely even death.

Watch wild animals in their native habitats, do they "hold their water" until hey find an "appropriate" location, or do they simply "go" where they are whenever they need to? The whole concept of bladder and bowel training is NOT a natural behavior, it is a LEARNED one.

Any yes, toilets can get VERY dirty, particularly if you have to deal with public toilets.

Guest greatvalue15

You do realize you just compared yourself to a wild animal, right?

Ha.

Any doctor can tell you HOLDING it is so far from okay. Are you crazy??

And toilets get dirty yes. But you are contradicting yourself. You say you don't want to get dirty and germy, yet stew in your own shit for hours and brag about it, then go on about how you get "rashes" and "infections".

So.......which one is healthier? Using the toilet and being done with it, or shtting yourself and sitting in it and getting infections?

ignorance must truly be bliss for you people.

You do realize you just compared yourself to a wild animal, right?

Ha.

Any doctor can tell you HOLDING it is so far from okay. Are you crazy??

And toilets get dirty yes. But you are contradicting yourself. You say you don't want to get dirty and germy, yet stew in your own shit for hours and brag about it, then go on about how you get "rashes" and "infections".

So.......which one is healthier? Using the toilet and being done with it, or shtting yourself and sitting in it and getting infections?

ignorance must truly be bliss for you people.

FYI, I don't normally poop in a diaper or in underwear. And the rare times it did happen, I changed within 10 minutes of it. And I have yet to wear a diaper for more than 4 hours from the moment I first put it on.

Apparently YOU have never tried using a diaper, so you are getting involved in a topic you have no concept of.