LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nyc

Guest Kebiinu

Guest Kebiinu

I'm not sure how it was back then, but being 18 and open since 17. Is great.

Long story short, I realized I was gay last June. Had no problem coming out and have yet to see anyone give me problems.

I've been dating this guy for about 10 months now and we are completely open in public. I was shy at first, but here in NY people are so diverse no one cares. I'm glad to have been born in such an accepting community. Seeing all types of people every day....its a great city.

Any similar stories?

I'm not sure how it was back then, but being 18 and open since 17. Is great.

Long story short, I realized I was gay last June. Had no problem coming out and have yet to see anyone give me problems.

I've been dating this guy for about 10 months now and we are completely open in public. I was shy at first, but here in NY people are so diverse no one cares. I'm glad to have been born in such an accepting community. Seeing all types of people every day....its a great city.

Any similar stories?

You are super lucky to be young and gay in the world now, I had to hide who and what I was in the small town I came from, I wish I could go back and be young in these times, there not perfect but things are lot better now than they used to be.

Good luck to you and your boyfreind