LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question For Us Closet Wearers

I've had some confusing and mixed reactions. both my sisters know, one older one younger and neither have a problem with my being an AB & DL, my older sis was first to let me know she knew, I'd been in the bath after a stressful day at work and as I came ou she said "you need to chuck your undies out, they're starting to smell" I looked at her and we shared one of those knowing looks.

My younger sister was about a year later, she'd ben in my rom and seen a paci on my bed, just sticking out from under some clothes and commented on my lack of discreteness and that I was cuter when I used my thumb O.O

As for parents, they were mixed, I did the enevitable, caught at 2:30am with a diaper folded on the bed, unusually my dad ad woken up and stuck his head in the door to ask if I wanted a drink. His reaction was "Oh *my name* dont get into the baby stuff" and when I said calmly I have been since school he simply said "its your life, live it how you want it"

y mother kind of went twofaced over it, probably because of how it came out. we were talking about my uncle as he's just been put on a pedophile register, yes he abused me as well as most of the kids in his tenement. I figure since we were getting such a sensetive topic out I may as well get the AB/DL thing off my chest to since the others knew, at that time she came out with the short and trimed standard

" it doesnt harm anyone and youd be surprised how comon it is..."

yet a few weeks later, more recently. She and my sister who has a thumb biting problem were at the store and my mum caught her buying a teething ring, suffice to say my mum flipped in public, not only shouting so everyone could hear that she knew perfectly well who it was for, but that i'm damaged and if IT [my being an AB & DL] carries on or gets worse she'll force me to go see a shrink.

nice doule standards huh?

despite that though nthing is going to change, this has been a part of me for so long it wont be going anywhere, denying it is like denying I'm gay or that I'm english

It's one of those things that smacks of paranoia but I really do think my close relatives know but have never said anything to me

The reasons being years ago when my sister's kids were young and they came round to visit, there were always 3 or 4 nappies in the changing bag which was left out of sight of everyone. At the time, as a teenager, it didn't occur to me that taking one every few weeks might make someone think "wtf there were 3 in here now there's only 2".

Seems pretty obvious now but there you go :rolleyes: Also remember once overhearing my sister mention to her partner how she was sure there were more than 2 in the bag! At the time it didn't matter but now I am slightly ashamed of stealing those nappies over the years.

Since then there's been occasions on home deliveries where my parents have been a bit like 20 questions, and once where I was wearing a very wet x-plus in bed (been fillin' 'er up overnight) my dad came in and said my room smelled of oranges. Good job I wasn't sleeping on top of the bed! That said, if the idea of me wearing nappies was there he could always have pulled the bedcover off to expose my soggy backside :blush:

Ah well, it all adds to the excitement I suppose, guilty pleasures and all that. In my current situation it's just not worth telling anyone, but i'd still prefer to tell a close relative or friend instead of being found out.

My Mum is a psychiatrist, and while she's never mentioned it to me, I suspect that she might figure it out, or might have done already.

I don't want to tell her, but considering the good relationship we've had over the years, plus my own medical history, I think she would be the most understanding of my relatives. As a medical professional, she also understands confidentiality.

I SUCK at keeping things hidden. My parents and my sister all found out at some point, my childhood best friends found my stuff while sleeping over, and I couldn't keep from divulging the secret to my woman. Amazingly, not one of them treats me any differently.

My family's always been super open minded, but at first my mom was incensed and refused to tolerate it, thinking I'd never get a wife if I were a kinky bastard. Three years after she found out about it, I got engaged to my lady who knows about the diaper fetish. Now my mom doesn't really give a crap. Dad and sis couldn't care less.

The thing that REALLY surprised me was how well my friends took it - there were five of us who'd been friends since middle school and we are still ultra-tight. Once while I went to my parents' home for winter break, my roommate invited them to our apartment and let them stay in my room for the weekend. Turns out everyone got super drunk, vomitted all over their clothes and decided to rummage through mine to get new outfits, finding my diaper stash while they were at it. The only shit I got was a few chuckles and one of them told me I was a kinky mofo.

Then there was my grandpa . . . and he did not take it nearly so well. Still the single most embarrassing incident of my life :(

i'm pretty sure my immediate family knows, but they've never let on directly.

i used to steal my little sister's diapers when she was still wearing at the age of 2 or 3, i must have been 7 or 8 then. i ended up taking a few too many and, feeling guilty, decided to get rid of them. so early one morning, i tied them up in a plastic bag and threw them over the fence next to our property, which happened to be a semi-abandoned lot: the owners live in Alberta and they had a caretaker look after the property. well, a few days later the caretaker comes over to visit as he does from time to time, and i happened to be getting a drink from the tap while him and my mother chatted. he mentioned finding a whole bunch of diapers next to the fence and saying he couldn't believe the vacant landowners would leave their crap just lying there (they had recently visited and i think they had very young children with them.) naturally i was asked if i knew anything about it, and i feigned ignorance. i felt guilty for a few days and felt surely my parents are not so daft to see the link between the missing ones from their bag and the unused** ones showing up next door.

later, on a road trip to the Rocky Mountains, my parents and my little sister went with some family friends out somewhere and my elder sister and i stayed behind at their house. my sister asked me why i liked wearing diapers and i tried to explain why but couldn't say more than they felt nice. she never brought it up again.

then i went without any diapers from age of.. 8 or 9 all the way through to the age of 20 and my first job, although for those years i didn't think about them much, but did regret not hiding at least one.

most recently i went travelling for three months, and i had left my stash well disguised in a big bag of towels. i left my stuff at my parent's place. when i got back, i found out my mother had gone to the liberty of washing everything i had - towels, sheets, clothes - saying they were dirty (i know better than to pack dirty sheets). she mentioned this, and brought it up a few days later saying my towels and sheets are all clean, and it was only until i moved out a few days ago that i noticed a towel inside my stash bag within the towel bag. she probably peeked in, but, i can't be sure.

so while i haven't had any ugly direct confrontations, i suspect my family knows about my little fetish, but i don't really know if its a discussed thing or something forgotten by some and ignored by others. fortunately my friends don't suspect anything. i don't think i'd tell them, either.

**=i had been disposing of used ones directly into the trash can outside, but the hidden ones indoors i decided would be better put over the fence. lapse in a child's judgement, i suppose, hahaha