LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Gear Group

The Gear Group - a company that consists of Dadgear and Daisygear - makes diaper bags and diaper bag type products, like the "Diaper Vest".

Pros:

The bag I purchased, the Daredevil Messenger Bag from Dadgear, holds my needs completely (see my diaper bag topic). The bag looks pretty darn small at first glance, but appearances can be deceiving! :P It's a very nice bag, and seems very capable of what I can throw at it. The bag doesn't look faulty or shoddy. It came wrapped up new, so I could tell it hadn't been used before. Also, it's great for Daddies that don't want to be seen with a diaper bag, or for those AB's that need a diaper bag the general public won't ask them about.

A word about the company in general, my order arrived right on schedule. They even included USPS package tracking.

Cons:

My order was pretty expensive, $92 before I put the coupon in. After the coupon, my order came to $78.88. The other two things I was slightly dissapointed about were:

1. The waist strap advertised is for very small waists only.

2. Some of the parts holding the straps were plastic (thick plastic, but plastic nonetheless). I would of preferred them to be metal, instead. You could probably replace the plastic parts with metal, though. Be warned though that if you do this, it will void any return/exchange options.

Bottom line:

Despite the minor cons listed above, I would reccommend the company. I'm happy with my purchase.

~ moogle

Archived