LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Worried

I love wearing diapers and I try to do it whenever I can but lately i've slowed down some because i'm worried. I know it takes a while before you become or start to lose control of your bladder but i'm just worried that if I wear for too long that i'll start losing control. I have no problem with losing bladder control but I couldn't hide it i'd be wrecked if I had to wear diapers 24/7 not because i'm wearing diapers but because i'd be so worried about others finding out. So the real question is anyone have any advice on how to push through the fear of becoming incontinent or a certain amount of time before I start to lose control. Any advice would be helpful feel free to throw in your comments and advice.

Thanks

I wouldn't worry about very few if any people actully become incontenent just by wearing diapers.

When I'm diapered I can let go anytime I want to and do, but when I'm not diapered I am very consious of the fact I need to use the toilet.

Don't let the fear of incontency scare you from your fun.

You'll be fine.

After a while, you reach a point where you're comfortable enough letting go in a diaper that you will be able to pee almost without thinking about it and may have to put a bit more conscious effort into holding it if necessary while diapered (e.g. when you're reaching 'leaking point' and don't want your clothes to get wet :P) but as soon as you take that diaper off, your mindset will revert back to it's regular state and you'll be able to hold it automatically as before.

There's a huge difference between being comfortable enough with what you're doing such that you don't have to think about it as much and being incontinent.

It's a bit like driving. When you first start learning, you have to think about every little turn of the wheel and squeeze of the pedals but as you become more and more accustomed to being behind the wheel, bits of it start to become 'automatic' and you realise 100 yards down the road that you didn't consciously decide how you were going to tackle that junction. Just because you didn't have to consciously run through the same thought process to make the turn doesn't mean you didn't actually think it through... Likewise, just because you wet your diaper without consciously thinking "It's OK to pee now. I'll let it go" doesn't mean your brain didn't evaluate whether it was appropriate to do so.

everyone is different but its tru it usualy takes a very long time before you are comfortable enough to just let go whenever you feel like it and i dont think it is the same as tru incontinance since you do stil have control, even if it is just a technicality.

Chill, man. It's unusual to weaken control at all through occasional (even very regular) use. It takes months of continual use to atrophy those muscles to the point of uncontrollable accidents, and that overwhelmingly likely wouldn't happen unless you were already wearing enough to justify 24/7 use anyway. Weeks and weeks of never, ever holding (harder than it sounds) could eventually cause an accident, but you would have ample oppurtunity to re-train and diapers handy to deal with any (very, very unlikely) in the meantime. So chill.