LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing 4

A Pair of Gym shorts and the new Tena Mens style pullup i say i like these better than there other brands of pullups so far there better for my needs anyhow ..... Oh and yes sissy's are allowed to post here if they want this time i made no rules this time on what you are wearing

i think this is the first "what are you wearing" that i've participated in, im wearing an abena abri form xplus, a tshirt that only gos to my belly button with a childish print of a bunny rabbit on it, button crotch baby shorts booties and mittens, its too warm to wear a onesie or sleeper

Where did you get the button crotch baby shorts? I would like to have some. :)

I'm wearing cotton birdseye weave diapers from ACD and Green Apple plastic pants from Gary, and a t-shirt.

The green apple pants are the closest I've found to the Gerber green plastic baby pants I wore as a kid.

And pigtails.

:thumbsup: Pigtails rock!

I'm in a vintage GREEN Depend diaper. While I've defended the modern, white Depend diapers in a few threads lately, I must say, these old ones REALLY SUCK! No wonder the brand got the reputation they did. :lol: But they're still fun to try every now and then.

an abena xplus with 2 size 6 baby nappies that is a bit wet (but wil be fine for at least another 4-6 hours) covered with a regular pair of blue jeans and a denim long sleeved shirt, sigh i hate shareing my flat with a "normal" id rather be only wearing the nappy and just turn the heating up a bit!

...i hate shareing my flat with a "normal" id rather be only wearing the nappy and just turn the heating up a bit!

I love the UK and I know it's not easy to find a flat in London. If I was confident I could find a decent job there, I'd come stay with you for a year! You could wear anytime you wanted. ;)

a verry soggy nappy under my regular clothes and it is soon going to be a messy nappy if my "normal" flatmate dosent come out of the shower soon, and he aint gona like that!