LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Play Resident Evil 5?

Anyone else out there?

Anyone play online?

What is your favorite weapon?

Need any help?

Anyone play the versus mode and is it worth buying?

etc.

I prefere the Jail Breaker and Rocket launcher.

I sometimes play online.

Looking to buy the verus mode but am not sure if it is worth it. Here is a good review of the versus mode.

Played the shit out of it, unlocked everything and are now helping the wife do the same thing :D

Fave mercenaries char: Jill (S.T.A.R.S.) 87% critical headshot (She's a beast!)

Fave in game weapon: S & W M500 fully upgraded= 5000 damage (one shot will go through 3 majini)

have played versus a little, it's ok, but I'm still pissed I had to pay the extra 5 bucks :bash:

there is no doubt it is on the disc from what i heard.

still trying to get the unlockable characters in mercenaries. only one i have unlocked is Jill (STARS) since i was partnered with a wesker (STARS).

i also have the S & W M500 fully upgraded

as for the hydra, i don't like it since the way you hold it is different so it is up to you to get it.

playstation network is free (what I have) ;)

had some fun with someone the other day. they were taking too much time in the gater pit (getting items) in 3-1 so i shot a rocket at them (missed on purpose). they quit after that... lol

my sis plays the game and had a wtf moment when she saw someone using the tribal sheva costume. lol

hell yeah i play res evil 5, i havnt gotten online with it yet but i have beaten it 8 times now once in veteran mode and right now me and my buddy are half way through professional mode, the troll is freakin impossible, i have gotten inf ammo on the 2 best magnums in the game the most powerful shotgun and the p93 which is basicly the most powerful automatic you can get. i didnt even know there was a versus mode, unless your talkin about mercanaries mode which i havnt touched yet.

I have played Mercenaries and it's fun. It's just like RE4, but with a few little differences in gameplay

hell yeah i play res evil 5, i havnt gotten online with it yet but i have beaten it 8 times now once in veteran mode and right now me and my buddy are half way through professional mode, the troll is freakin impossible, i have gotten inf ammo on the 2 best magnums in the game the most powerful shotgun and the p93 which is basicly the most powerful automatic you can get. i didnt even know there was a versus mode, unless your talkin about mercanaries mode which i havnt touched yet.

you have to download versus mode from the psn or xbox live for $5 USD. the versus mode is already on the disc but they want to charge you to be able to use it. The download is only 2 MB from what i heard.

I unlocked professional since i played with someone online at that difficulty and was worried about the troll as well

for the actual game, my partner is my sis but getting her to play is like finding a non grainy video of big foot.

Unfortunatly, I lack the funds to buy any of the generation of consoles that RE 5 is on... It certainly looks like a lot of fun. I've certainly had enough fun with RE4...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i finally got the platinum trophy for re5! i just need the achievements for the versus mode to get 100% of them. think my controller is wearing out since i can't beat the troll anymore since it doesn't let me duck.

think i am going to get a ps2 controller and another joy box and save $20 instead of getting another ps3 controller.

I just borrowed the game from a buddy. We beat is once on my ps3 but im gonna have to play some more to rank up some other trophies. If there are anyone outs there that wants to play some with me id much rather play with a friend and someone thats got a mic. playing with the cpu is just not nearly as fun. psn is msuifan236 add me and let me know where your from when you add me.

• 1 month later...

beat it on professional with one of the best 2000 times on XBL. Would have been better but the damn fight with jill and wesker is such a bitch!

But other then that. Everything unlocked, everything infinite. I prefer the Samurai edge custom. The 3 shot burst pistol. Not to overpowered like the M500 , so you can still do boss fights kinda legit. Versus is crap , not only are you paying for something elready on the disk , but the multiplayer kinda sucks, unless you got a magnum or shotgun , the first person to stop running dies

I've beaten that game I don't know how many freakin times! Sooooo good though. The Handcannon aka the Colt from Supernatural is my favorite gun. I hope the next one's just as good.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

• 2 weeks later...

You know, it always saddens me to enter conversations about video games when I am the only girl. I've had Resident Evil 5 for about two months now and am getting ready to go through it again, only on Professional mode. My favorite weapon is definitely the S&W M500 (infinite ammo and fully maxed of course). It makes for some quick gameplay times. However I do have to argue that the Sheva tribal outfit it the best outfit Sheva has in this game.

I play Left 4 Dead online, but online play hasn't interested me for Resident Evil 5. My boyfriend and I play in co-op mode, so I really have little need to go online.