LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanted Oshkosh Overalls Juniors 5-6

Hi I'm looking for a pair of good condition oshkosh or like overalls in juniors 5 or 6. Or misses or girls size that will fit in that range. Please email me!

dd84_1.jpg

Try the salvation army or other thrift stores, I see some at my local store now and then but mainly they are med and large.

I'll hit them up this week but I dont think I'll find my size... Still if anyone has a pair contact me!

You know those bib overalls are not suppose to fit like your favorite pair of jeans they are made to be big, especially for the little kids there made with extra disper room in the back.

Most of the mens sizes go by hip size and if you wear a 30 or larger you need to go to a 34 for them to be comfy, what you can do is find more stylish brands they are made more like a pair of jeans, the few pairs I have seen at the thrift stores were from the Gap, and looked like they were styled more like jeans with a bib front.

I once had a pair that were lt blue cordaroy, the were unisex and had no fly and ziped up the side, but they fit like a nice pair of jeans, I couldn't wear them out drinking so I gave them to a friends girl freind.

If you just want the regular farmer style try sportsmansguide.com they have them there, good luck...... Bee

cute, we call them dungerees in my neck of the woods.

Where I come from dungerees were just about any heavy denium pants, some were white but most were blue but today eveyone just calls them jeans.

The bib overalls were sometimes called just bib's, or farmer or carpenter pants they were all the rage in the mid to late 70's.