LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You Turned Off By "pooping"?

I've found it amusing that I've even read of some diaper lovers who will not pee in them. To me it seems strange, but I'm not going to judge them for that. It's all about what appeals to us as an individual.

Sometimes it's called "being poor". If I didn't have to rely on birthday and holiday money for diapers, I'd certainly be wetting them more. But those who wear for comfort (myself included) sometimes also find wet diapers uncomfortable, thus defeating the reason we like wearing the diapers. Perhaps this may help provide some insight? :huh:

I have said this before, I don't mis going home from work to change my loaded diaper.

Fecal incontinence for me was a symptom of something dangerous.

I hooked up with the right surgeon and he eliminated my nasty problem.

I realize that some people are in to shit so if it does something for you I guess it is harmless.

I've done it only on two non-consecutive occasions so far, and I only started doing it this year. In both cases, I made sure the conditions were controlled: no one else was going to be in the house for a long time, and I was in the bathroom with the door locked and the shower ready to go. Not much came out (I wasn't desperate to go in both cases), and the cleanup was simple, but I think I much preferred the initial sensation of a slightly full diaper than having to un-tape it and experience the mess full on.

To be fair, I've never been keen on letting loose in my diaper. I much prefer the feeling of a dry one, although I still like it if I've just wet. Also, I had a history of letting go as a kid in my normal underwear, so I guess there're probably some childhood-related anxiety in the idea of just messing myself like some AB/DLs are able to. I may attempt similar "experiences" in the future, but only if I can be sure of having the same conditions.