LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Never Thought I'd Try It!

Many of you may recall what I said about myself in my introduction in that I’m very small and do a lot of similar things that a baby does, though; I’ve not really been treated like a baby. To refresh your memories, they are the following:

-I ride in a stroller when my legs get too tired. I cannot walk too long of a distance due to MS.

-My husband makes me sit in a car seat, as he is scared of me getting seriously hurt if the car were to crash. I’m a very small person.

-Get piggy backs on occasion just for fun. I can do that, you know?

-Ride in the carts at grocery stores.

-Fall asleep lying on my husband’s chest just about every night.

-My husband changes my diapers, as I’m unable to do it on my own.

-My husband gives me my baths.

Since I’ve been sick, I’ve been in major need of some comforting. So, I got to thinking. I asked myself how it would feel to be treated like a baby. Being that I’ve read so much on the message boards here about how great it is, I wondered how my experience would go. I was so curious. I thought about it for a week, and then I decided to talk it over with my husband.

He is a very open person, so I did not feel scared to mention my wanting to try it out. We talked about it, and his reply was that it would not be too difficult, since I already do many things that a baby would do without making the connection of being treated like a baby. With just a few simple touches, I’d have the real and true experience. I would not have too far to go. Not to mention, he knows that I visit this site. I talk to him about it all the time.

I’ve tried it out, and I must say that I love it. I’m shocked that I’d be writing this, but I can see why you guys love it so much and why it is an intricate part of your life. For one, I’ve found a whole lot of comfort in it. And for two, I’ve healed over the death of my daughter. While her death will always affect me, I’m healed, as I’m coping so much better, and I’m at peace. I now feel that I can move on. Perhaps, this is what I needed?

I feel so much better now, that I’ve now decided to use her room. Originally, I was never going to use it again. I was always going to leave it as it was when she died. But now, I feel better enough to use it. As a matter of fact, her nursery is mine now. Wow! Did I just write that?!

Here are the simple alterations that have made my curiosity turn into a true experience.

-I sleep in the crib for naps. I might as well, since nobody will use it. The babies will be co-sleeping with us when they come home from the hospital, since I believe in it, and their rooms are already set up and fully equip with baby furniture for when they get a little older.

-I use my deceased daughter’s toddler swing for recreation. They’ll never use it. I never planned to let them use any of her stuff, as I said before that I never wanted the room to be disturbed and bought them all new things as a result.

-I get diapers changed on the changing table, just like a real baby.

-I get fed from a bottle.

-I eat in the high chair.

-I wear really childish clothing, since I can already fit it anyhow. My husband is altering a few jeans by fitting some snaps down the legs. A lady in our town taught him how to do it. He will also be doing it to some of my sleepers, though; I do plan to buy some authentic ones to make it even more real. I can fit the kids’ sleepers, as that is what I already wear and have several pairs of them. However, they just zip up. They do not have the snaps in the crotch and that.

-I go around in the baby walker when I feel like it.

-I go in the Johnny Jump Up—those things that attach to the door frames.

My small stature has enabled me to have this experience for real. I’m able to experience the trueness of being a baby as I can use real baby things.

You guys were not lying when you said that this baby stuff was therapeutic. It’s true! Damn society for ever judging this lifestyle. I never dreamed of ever doing this. But, I am. I must say that I really feel better, like there is some release. I feel safe, and I feel like I can cope with things better. This is awesome!

i'm curious to know what you think or what suggestions you might have to make the experience even better. I'm sort-of a novice at this, i might say.

I think you should buy new ones really, considering it'll be in your mouth. Silicone teats are nicer than latex ones in my opinion, but thats down to personal preference. And also what shape. I'm not a big fan of cherry soothers, and I use the Tommee Tippee orthodontic soothers, larger size and it sits really comfortably in my mouth, and never hurts my teeth. I have loads and loads and loads of dummies though. . .if you wanna see any different ones :roflmao:

I think you should buy new ones really, considering it'll be in your mouth. Silicone teats are nicer than latex ones in my opinion, but thats down to personal preference. And also what shape. I'm not a big fan of cherry soothers, and I use the Tommee Tippee orthodontic soothers, larger size and it sits really comfortably in my mouth, and never hurts my teeth. I have loads and loads and loads of dummies though. . .if you wanna see any different ones :roflmao:

I had no idea the dummie world was so diverse. I need to look more into these things.

Well I'm not 100% sure which size you would need as I've no idea to which age range your mouth compares. The Tommee Tippee soother which I used comes in 3 different sizes. A new born, 6month and 18month size, I've taken a picture for you to compare.

Also, I've taken a photo of your average cherry teat latex soother, which is rounder at the bottom compared to normal soother shapes, which may be better for a smaller mouth, although I find that these push down uncomfortably on my tongue.

The last picture is of an average Tomme Tippee silicone teat dummy, and of a brand called Difrax, which also has a slightly thinner teat but also the orthodontic shaping, however, these dummies are designed for children with teeth who are biting, so the teats are rock solid!

Hope this helps. If it doesnt, or there's anything else, feel free to ask. (I love dummies :wub: ) :roflmao:

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Well, its a general looking after me thing really. He'll make me bottles, and warm baby food for me. He sings me nursery rhymes (in German, lol), and reads me stories. We cuddle on the sofa and watch cartoons, that kind of thing. It just makes me feel secure and safe, I love it

Well, its a general looking after me thing really. He'll make me bottles, and warm baby food for me. He sings me nursery rhymes (in German, lol), and reads me stories. We cuddle on the sofa and watch cartoons, that kind of thing. It just makes me feel secure and safe, I love it

Has he ever gone the whole nine yards, like changing you and feeding you? My husband already changes my diapers well before I decided to engage in the AB lifestyle due to my disabilities, so the lifestyle was not too hard to adjust to, accept it is different that he feeds me bottles and talks to me like a baby, and I actually play with baby things and the like.

Same here. I really would like to get my hands on one, but my current living situation is hard on being a DL.

If you have your own room, you could lock the door and suck it in secret. If you are ever caught, you could just say that you have been biting your mouth in your sleep, and you are waking up to a hurt mouth, and you want to use the pacifier to keep from biting yourself. With creativity, you could have your way and enjoy yourself. Just try it and let me know.

Well I'm not 100% sure which size you would need as I've no idea to which age range your mouth compares. The Tommee Tippee soother which I used comes in 3 different sizes. A new born, 6month and 18month size, I've taken a picture for you to compare.

Also, I've taken a photo of your average cherry teat latex soother, which is rounder at the bottom compared to normal soother shapes, which may be better for a smaller mouth, although I find that these push down uncomfortably on my tongue.

The last picture is of an average Tomme Tippee silicone teat dummy, and of a brand called Difrax, which also has a slightly thinner teat but also the orthodontic shaping, however, these dummies are designed for children with teeth who are biting, so the teats are rock solid!

Hope this helps. If it doesnt, or there's anything else, feel free to ask. (I love dummies :wub: ) :roflmao:

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Picture3.jpg

For now, we just got me some pacifiers from the dollar store. I did not even check the package to see what they were. I just tore it up and popped one of them in my mouth. I like it. It is not one of the hard ones. It is soft how I like it.

• 2 weeks later...

Baby Peter, that would be a bad idea for the following reasons:

1. It would not only make me look bad, it would make the rest of the AB/DL community look bad also, since the daycare center will very quickly figure out that I'm an adult. While i'm very small in stature, please remember that I do have the body of a woman, if you know what I mean.

2. Bringing my choice of lifestyle into the public eye would be like forcing it on others, which Daily Dai talked about here recently. It would do you some good to read his thread. I believe it is in the "Our Lifestyle Discussion," and it is called Getting Too Sensitive?" In my opinion, me trying to pose as a tot in a child's daycare would be the same as someone posing as mentally challenged in an adult daycare to get others to care for him, which I totally disagree with. While I do enjoy this lifestyle, it is best enjoyed in the privacy of my own home with my husband.

Well said, Pollyanna. :thumbsup: Oh, and Happy Mother's Day to you---you certainly qualify! Boy, I wonder how you do it sometimes; you've got your hands full for sure.

Tell Reina I said hello, and that there's a care package on the way to you two. :D