LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well My Roomates Know

Okay so i didnt tell them or anything but i think they finally gave up on asking what ive been getting from different medical companies online like the other day my Tena samples came for those new pullup style underwear the men and women ones ....

and they didnt say anything on what it was this time i mean at least for as trying to be noisy when i open the package ....

So maybe they finally figured it out and just accepted it i wont say anything until they do first just incase this is going to be one of those things that bites me in the ass in the long run but what the hell i mean i dont have diapers come every day so its no big deal on there end and they dont see em in the trash and have to put up with the cleaning part ... I mean when my Tena came they just joked about it being underwear and i just laughed it off ....... I figure the way its going now is just fine... But i figure they wont say anything until they catch me wearing one or something like that So i am glad that i got that off my chest since i just joked and said yea it was underwear and nothing was said so we shall see what happens.....

Thinking back to when I had roommates in college and grad school I feel there is no way they didn't know. I would stack the diapers in my closet a case at a time and would constantly be walking out of my room to the trash can with black trash bags. I am sure there were times when my roommates (all were good friends) would go into my room to borrow something when I wasn't home and I didn't always shut my closet door so stacks of diapers would have been visible. None of them have ever said anything but I feel this is more because they respect my privacy as I respected theirs.

Yeah, lol. It's a special rule for guys who are room-mates. I don't care what you do, you don't care what I do. We have fun watching TV or playing Video Games in the living room but what you do on your time has nothing to do with me. I actually right-out told my pal before he moved in that I wear diapers recreationally to which he responded "Hey, it's all cool, Bro."

I pretty well figured out his demon too and while it's differant it does no harm and therefore, I don't care. Dunno how it is with girls, though. <shrug>

Oh, you do have to tell us what he "demon" was :)

Lol, alright. He's into "scat."

I know this because as the computer repair tech of the apartment, I had to work on his computer more than once.