LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spokane Munch

abrichiebc

Guest Baby Tiana

I would say, for you to all meet on the third floor of the River Front Park mall. That is where the food court is, and twigs. Just sit close to the little area for the kids. So maybe to the left, where there are booths/chairs. And yeah. Maybe you could wear a hat that was a certain color, so other people would know. Or print off something and hang it off the table, so passerby's could see it and know exactly. I hope that helps. Then from there you can choose where to eat up there. If you want a nice restaurant inside the mall, I would do Twigs. But if you want to have a unique munching experience, I would go to the second floor (once you are all together), go through Macy's (when you get off the escalator it would be your right I believe) and go through the teen section to the escalator down (right by the shoes) and go the the first floor, then go to the outside door by the men's clothing NOT the perfume, and there will be some restaurants lined up on the other side. I recommend Steal head. I love their food, and the chicken blt, with the fries. Its a nice place to eat and it has a bar and sports on the tv's and some nice art on the walls. So hope that helps. Have fun. Tell me all about it. I will not be attending, as I have school these day's and don't have the time to socialize with people I don't know. Have a great time. And I think this is the last post on this topic you will hear from me, till after your munch.

right saturday october 17th, 1 pm, 3rd floor of the river front park mall, near the kids play area, have a sign that says "BALD" (get it, dl and ab mixed up) if anyone asks say it stands for Bousterous And Loud Diners club...

no but seriously, there you go, date, time and place! have fun everyone

• 4 weeks later...

three weeks to the big meetup guys, so if yo need the day off from work, now is the time to put it for it.. also start saving up for gas/lunch money if you need to budget, and if you are spending the night, start researching hotels in the area and make those reservations!!!!

three weeks ... so make those plans and have fun!

However i would never go to a meeting of strange people

I concur. I guess I'm more of a converter for the AB/DL team :angel_not: - I head down to Las Vegas every winter and even thinking about going to Fetish and Fantasy ball just throws me off.

Well it's good to see more women on the forums now a days (even though i rarely get on). Be nice and have fun guys

P.S. - I don't know how you guys stand the winters in spokane/Couer'd'alene (i'm freezing)

i have no idea if anyone is going to go.... i'm not going. but people seemed to have SUCH a hard time picking a day time place etc... so how about JUST SHOW UP... if you depend on people to rsvp, it will never happen.. so just go and sit there with a sign and wait.... if you go BRING a sign, cause you may be the first person there.... or you could sit at another table and not know the person at the table next to you is waiting for hte same thing and completely miss each other.

JUST SHOW UP!

remember folks its at the third floor of the downtown mall. Also What is the name of the guild that DD created? If I'm the first one there I might just make a sign for that. Say we're a guild meeting up off the net.

alright guys ten days to go!!!! get those days off, pack your bags, get the map and get ready for the spokane munch!!!!

awsome, i just read this whole post and thought i was way to late, guess im just in time.

date and time are final 1:00 oct 17.

location is very important, and the mall is fine. im a strong fan of the closest table to the bathroom's in the food court. there's NO mixeing that up for anyone. I'll have a camo jacket.

for anyone scared, this is not my first DL/AB meeting. nice people really tend to outnumber mean people, and if anything is gonna happen that you dont want to do, dont partake or leave. i'm always happy to defend someone.

if we simply shout "AB.....DL" like hansel and gretal in the woods we might get alot more people then we ever wanted......lol

Raise your hand if you are going !! :biker_h4h:

<<< *raises hand*

so what is going to be the sign?

anyone there bring the sign that says BALD and hang it over the table edge, closest table to the food court bathrooms. oct 17th at 1:00 in the downtown mall. ill try to get a hold of babyscoot, i know him, he might go or not...... :biker_h4h::whistling::pizza::band::mf_microwave:

lol look at some of these.... :giljotiini::band:

ok

lets do final confirmation on the location and how many plan to go.

oct. 17 1:00

downtown mall spokane

3rd floor food court

table closest to the bathroom's

everyone have a sign that says "bald" on the end the table (in case your first)

any corrections make them now, or we will all be lost.

(for being in this town as long as i have i should know the downtown mall, but i dont, so if no one corrects what i have said,(if any of waht i said does not make sense,) i'll be pissed for wandering around for an hr)

oh ya, once at the table we should sit for an hr and let the scared, late, and shy ones to show up.

rules for this trip, no obvious baby clothes (onesies, pacifiers, pokemon overalls, you know). be every day casual please. this is in the public, leave it in the car or take it home.

i would also suggest that we not make this a required money spending trip, like a movie when some of us cant afford it, (and then we'd never talk.) just my 2 cents......crap......now im broke.

the bald sign idea can be compromised on. I'll be sitting at the L shaped table near the bathrooms. I've got red hair and I'm just down to hang out and kick it. I think everyones chill except the guy who's freaking out about the dam sing lol. so don't make a big deal sit back it some food and kick it.

P.S. I'll have baloons from Red Robin, if they let me have them, or I'll steal them with my ninja stealth lol.

ive got hopefully 1 other to show up from another site. ill have the bald sign anyways (incase tables are full, it'll be Saturday), im still on and free untill like 4:00.

seya there nitro ill have a camo jacket no brown hair, no hat.

today would be considereda success.

4 show ups, maybe more, i had to go around 3:00

the mall is a horrable location, to many people i know that dont know, ya know.....and i got a parking ticket from the S.S.

any location with better/free parking, is a requirement here on out.

a few of us think there was some really cute nervous dude that was miggeling in the back ground. he really checked out that sign a few times....i was staring so that probably didnt help, major I-candy. :mellow:

choose are next location folks......no downtown malls.

next "spokane meeting" will be the second saterday of november at 1:00. :)