LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Real Baby Formula

I was just wondering if anyone else drinks real baby formula? If you do what brand do you like? If you don't drink formula then what do you drink in your bottle?

Me,I do drink formula in my bottles, I also have milk and juice. My juice is usually Gerber White Grape, but I have sucked on Gerber's Apple Juice. The formula I drink is Good Start Supreme, it is very yummy :P

Not too fond of bottle for two reasons: a) rubbery taste of nipple gags me; B) liquid too slow (I should enlarge the hole). But the last post about wine.... Yeah I put red wine in my sippee cup all da time. Bring right out of my bag when visiting restaurants like Applebees and ask the bartender or wait person to just put the wine in my cup. Never ever had a nasty comment. In fact, if I return the next night, they ask for the cup. :lol:

I picked up what might be a Care Bears clear bottle on a sweep down the baby isle at Albertson's. I just have to go down every baby isle when I shop! Coolest isle in the store anyway. I had just ordered some dietary supplements from VitaCost.com online. By chance, one of the items was a supplement called UltraMAX HGH Advanced Anti-Aging System. It had nothing to do with becoming a baby again, more of making the female hormones I take work better. Anyway, ironic isn't it that it was anti-aging and I was using it in a baby bottle because I had nothing else to use, but this stuff is effervescent and tastes like orange drink. It was remote chance to put something fizzy in a bottle with a nipple. The part I love is, it fizzes coming out of the nipple. I couldn't have been happier the way that worked out. The fizz action is so good it is hard not to finish off 8 ounces of this stuff quick. It fizzes and tickles my lips and my tongue. I have two more packs and then I will have to see about getting a good low cost all day fizzy drink.

I thought about getting an adult size bottle. But I never see any that looks like the new baby bottles, I also drink from the bottles that take a plastic inner bag, I used to do that when I was breastfed and mama didn't have the time to nurse me, it helps prevent Burpy build up. I have pink, blue, duckies, bunnies, Noah's ark, and clear bottles. I also have a feeding bottle cause sometime mama puts my baby food in it and feeds me that way. I am starting solid food. :D

I like the slow flow nipples or stage1 nipples because I am only 6 months old I need the milky to come out slowly or baby get messy. :lol:

If you do try it I recommend any of the Good Start brands or Bright Beginnings. Both are delicious and easy to make. But be sure to drink it all as if you were a real baby. Formula tend to go bad quick within 24 hours. I usually have about three bottles a day and the can is gone. Also if you do decide to drink it, the powder kind may seem to save money but I have tried it all and they give me a gag reaction. The can type is better and easier to mix if you can make Campbell's tomato soup formula should be easy, one can of formula and one can of warm water. Babies, well me I like my warm cold milky is icky. :rolleyes::D

I'm slightly AB[but mostly DL] and slightly inco too. :(

So me only like wearing babish clothes when i go to bed, and sucking dummies, and very occassionally drinking from bottle[ but its more the alcopop bottle hehe]. :lol: But i don't like playing like a baby or dressing full time as one.

i also use bottle to drink all the thing on bed ,because it's too easy to mess the drink on the bed if i don't use the bottle ~

and i like to use it also

and ....i love you all

i want to try human milk , beause i never try it, because my mum told me , when i was a baby i also never drink it, because her health is not good ~

anyone try it ?

Mama's milky is the best I have had the pleasure of drinking mama's milky when she was nursing our baby. When her breast was overlly full I got to nurse more often. If you know someone nursing a baby and they are willing to let you suck on their breast give it a try. I usually fall to sleep now when mama nurses me even though there is no more milky the feel I get from do it is so good. :D Makes a happy baby and sometime a very running diaper. Mama's milky will not digest as a solid for me it made my poopy soft and sometimes runny. But baby need a softer stool then adult have.

• 1 month later...
Guest diapered469

Pedialite is a good cure for hangovers, but I cant drink out of a baby bottle...too small a hole. anyone know where to get adult bottles?

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

i drink similac advance baby formula which is good also

I was just wondering if anyone else drinks real baby formula? If you do what brand do you like? If you don't drink formula then what do you drink in your bottle?

Me,I do drink formula in my bottles, I also have milk and juice. My juice is usually Gerber White Grape, but I have sucked on Gerber's Apple Juice. The formula I drink is Good Start Supreme, it is very yummy :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
  • 5 years later...