LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embarising Moments

The biggest embarrising moment i remember is buying adult diapers for the first time. I wet myself infront of people in the pharmacy

Well, if you wern't wearing a diaper then I guess it left no doubt that you needed them!

Are we talking diaper moment here or just plain embarassing.

I was striped down to nothing but my wrestling shoes as part of a high school initiation and had to walk from the second gym to the main gym thru an alley of sorts. The Drill team meet me half way across the ally as well as many of the swim team members before I could get to the locker room with my street clothes in it. :blush:

I know this type of thing is not supposed to happen but it used to happen a lot. I hope not so much anymore.

I have more that are diaper related but this is the worst of it.

Tami

Guest little_jonny

this has nothing to deal with diapers but it was embarassing,

my jr. year in high school and i was getting ready to head off for band camp ( our band goes to a island and yes other people live there also ) anywho, the day before i had to leave i decided to walk to a small gas station/store near where i live at to get me a snack and my mom a news paper. it was raning a ittle but i got there in about 30 minutes. i got everyting and was about to walk across the road.... now, the road i was about to cross gets very busy in the summer and in the fall and it was only a two ane road. it was raining a bit more and i saw a cop coming heading into town and i was saying to myself

"pease keep going"

wel that didnt happen. he TURNED his ights on and turned into the road i was on and got out and asked me what i was doing and told him i was just getting a snack and such. he asked if i wanted a ride home and i said sure. now this is were it gets embarassing. he asked me if it was ok if he pat me down to see if i had any weapons on me and i said no i dont mind sir. so there i was getting patted down near a busy road where i hoped none of my friends saw me. he asked me where i lived at and i pointed it out. he puelled into my drive and he said have a nice day and i said thanks for the ride. my mom saw me getting out of the cop car and she asked what happened and i tod her and she laughed