LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone In Somerset County?

• 2 weeks later...

Ummm, I'm often in Franklin Twnship (Middlebush to be exact) and also often nearby in Manville and Neshanic Station (all off Amwell Rd). So if anyone want's to meet up for a short (about an 1 hr.) visit sometime, I could combine it with a visit to relatives. It would be a start, anyway. Let me know! Glenn (up in Haledon, NJ)

• 4 months later...

I have a new job in Somerset, NJ (Exit 12 on Route 287).

Actually My wife and I BOTH just got new jobs which take us about one hour south to central NJ. We are looking forward to moving down to Somerset County (between Neshanic Station and Somerset along Rte 202 and Amwell Road. Does anyone hail from this area? Singles and couples are fine - we are definitely adult baby and diaper lover friendly.

More on this later, GlennDL

I have a new job in Somerset, NJ (Exit 12 on Route 287).

Actually My wife and I BOTH just got new jobs which take us about one hour south to central NJ. We are looking forward to moving down to Somerset County (between Neshanic Station and Somerset along Rte 202 and Amwell Road. Does anyone hail from this area? Singles and couples are fine - we are definitely adult baby and diaper lover friendly.

More on this later, GlennDL

You are moving to my backyard... There is a good hiking trail in six mile run we will have to go sometime before winter sets in. How soon are you planning to move?

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

:doh: you :doh: just :doh: missed :doh: a huge 18 people Ageplay AB/DL Party four days ago :groupwave::baby_bottle::groupwave::pizza::groupwave::beer: in your very town. This has been advertised for two months.

Hope you visit this forum more often, didn't have any idea you were around and I've been a member since 2006. PLEASE fillout your profile with some basic info? There are a few others here too, and I'm going to meet a newbie in Hillsboro in a few days. I'm on the Member Map. Very close to the Stewarts on the edge of town (rte 27). Have family in Middlebush (FP) as well as Manville and Neshanic too. Small world! By the way, NJL headquarters is here, and we have a at least one furry in our membership. Dude, there's even a convention coming up that will be in Somerset NJ (NELI Con '11).

Can LightFolf come out to a Munch? :whistling:

I saw that I just missed the party! That's happened to me a couple of times with quite unrelated local events--I find out a few days or a week after it happens. But at least I'm "in the loop" now!

I joined here during college when I was in the earlier stages of exploring my diaper interest, but stopped signing on for whatever reason. Then I got an email notice about something the other day, and figured I'd see what was going on here :)

I can walk to the Stewarts from where I live :P I've done so many times, in fact :) But I can go anywhere at all, I do have a car. I'd love to meet up with people sometime!

OK MEET YOU AT STEWARTS IN TEN MINUTES!

No, seriously, I have to go out and shovel out the whole damn parking lot first. For anyone else reading this we got about 14" of snow and our landlord has the maintenence guy drive around with a plow truck that NEVER gets put down onto the snow. :screwy: Go figure? Other than than, they do clear the walks and stairs and always respond to our tenant issues fast.

Its like there's a tradition at Somerset Park (our apartment complex) where nobody goes to work until all the snow melts.

OK SERIOUSLY WE HAVE TO MEET. "Pretty Please?" After chip the ice off the stairs, tunnel across the tundra (well diapered of course) and unsnow the car I'm good to go. Why is there no really good place to meet around here? Oh yeah - we live on the North Brunswick border hmmmph. U Pick: Stewarts, IHOP, Patels Cash and Carry or Starbucks over on Elizabeth Ave., either Saturday or Sunday? I can ask Squish' (sigh: Little_Baby_Wet_And_Squishy) if he wants to come too. He's closer to the IHOP. We all have cars.

BTW, according to the DD Member Map we have another person (A Baby Banker no less) close to the Stewarts Stand. We like to think he's playing hide and seek with us but more likely he's just not able or ready to make a public appearance. Is this you?

Wow, we're practically neighbors. I live in Whitehall Gardens. They're better about plowing our lots here--usually the parking lot here is better than Cortelyous Ln (which I take to work every day, but I got the day off for the snow). Anyway, they plowed a little too early, so we're not quite clear, but I've seen worse. Oh, wait, I think I hear them coming through again!

Anyway... I haven't been to Stewarts or IHOP in a while, although I've also never been to Patel's...I think my whim at the moment is toward IHOP, but I'm flexible. Saturday, Sunday, whenever :) I could even take a jaunt in the snow today! I don't know if I'd get far, though. :)

I just added myself to the map last night, but by zipcode only. So, it sounds like there's somebody else nearby, too.

Oh, and it's a little bit farther away, but there is the 5 Guys in the shopping center where rt 1 and rt 130 meet. I think I'm more inclined toward IHOP still, though :)

We are neighbors alright. I live across from the poolhouse/ community room (see map) on my main road (W) so I bet if one of us were to yodel the other would hear it. Not that I ever yodel hehe. Oh, if you are a wolf furry you can howl at the moon and I'd hear it (shivers) You guys have a green John Deere Bucketloader with a box plow on it to get rid of the snow. We have only one plow truck and a RTV with small plow. Its a joke. I have to always shovel out my car, the neighborhood path to street and I go over the whole sidewalk for the neighbors. They aren't from around this part of the globe. Like most of my area. We're here because we relocated near family and its cheap but nice.

Oh, I was joking about the Patel Market btw. The only reason I'd go there is to get those awesome "Magic Peanuts" all these markets carry. Hmm, 5 Guys is intruiging 'cause I haven't been to this one yet but I love 5 Guys alright.

How about Rte 27 IHOP Saturday late morning say around 11am? This is where we had the munch on Rte 27. I like their coffee and usually get a breakfast plate when we go there. Would it be ok if I invite Squish'? He's nearby and is your age.

Glad you put yourself on the map! Theres nothing wrong with using the zipcode - bet it makes you look like your'e at the postoffice hehe. Apparently there is another one of us across the street too. That makes four so far. Talk about a small world.

I'd assumed that Patel's was just a grocery store type place, but having never been in there, I thought maybe they have a little sandwich cafe or something. I've been to one of the Thai places down the road before, Aroma, and that was pretty good. My favorite place of all is gone, though--Sejal's. They had these great little pizzas and strange and wonderful flavors of magic ice cream--magic because it was healthier than normal ice cream. But, they closed down. I still miss that place.

11am on Saturday works for me, and the more the merrier. It'll be nice to start meeting the local community.

Sounds good. We call this a Mini-munch, by the way. I'll be wearing a Green Oscar The Grouch T-shirt so you can pick me out and will wait in the heated lobby just inside. Will be there from 10:50 until you arrive. Yes, I'll be wearing as usual but it doesn't show. see you then!

I have business on Sunday afternoon and also am expecting an "in office" teleconference regarding NJL's attending a SW Florida Littles Munch held in its honor (after all we littles are serious business hehe!) Guess that means I should be lurking on the Florida Board (laughing again.)

I propose either this Saturday evening (weather depending) with my second choice being the following Saturday at some point. This way we get it over with as opposed to letting it float on and on and on as tends to happen often in these forums - also - it gives the other person interested here a chance to meet you too and I believe this would be a more interesting way to go about it, since we're all practically neighbors here.

Its a good thing that Folf's have fur - you can walk around in this white stuff for hours...

I just double-checked what I'm doing BEFORE I say I'm good for a time :) and Saturday evening will be just fine for me. If we get snowed out, then I can plan on next Saturday. I'm pretty sure I have the same thing for work again that morning, but I'll double-check when I go in tomorrow.