LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goon Diapers Buy In Usa?

does anyone know where i can get coon diapers in united states?

GOO.N diapers are not distributed in the US, but I had a couple of bags imported. I'll send you a sample or two if you want. Do you want the "BIG" diaper you linked too, which is actually a really big baby diaper for older kids?

actually it would be safer just to post some pice of the diapers than to send them to me, i have been thinking about it and would rather not give my address out. As for pics I mainly wana see the front of it and the back and the tapes.

I just have a few questions about the diaper,

1 is it a good diaper for a poop?

2 are the tapes refestenable?

3 does it hold alot of urine?

thanks

I have seen those diapers listed on e-bay before.

Honestly they look very similar to the Secure/Bambino product line. I would wager that they are made on the same type of machine.

Remember folks... just because it is made and marketted overseas doesn't mean it is better.

actually it would be safer just to post some pice of the diapers than to send them to me, i have been thinking about it and would rather not give my address out. As for pics I mainly wana see the front of it and the back and the tapes.

No worries, I completely understand your concern. I'll take a couple of pictures for you and post 'em up tomorrow.

I just have a few questions about the diaper,

1 is it a good diaper for a poop?

I have no idea, I can't wear 'em. They're for kids! And even if I could, I don't think I'd want to test that out.

2 are the tapes refestenable?

Yes. They stick to a velcro-like taping panel.

3 does it hold alot of urine?

Again, I can't wear them so I couldn't test them in typical usage. I suppose I could just pee in one and see what happens, but that's not likely to yield useful results. Anyway, I'm sure they're pretty absorbent. They're marketed for bedwetting and not-yet-potty-trained older kids.

• 2 weeks later...

ULTRAPAMPERS I would like very much to get my hands on a bag of these goon big baby diapers. I saw were you said you would send another member some samples would you help me out.

It cost me quite a lot to get these over from Japan (along with several other types), so I'm afraid I can't give you a full bag. I will gladly send you a couple out of the bag I've opened though, if you're willing to pay postage. I'll throw some other goodies in there too if you want. Just PM me your zip code, and I'll get you a mailing cost.

It cost me quite a lot to get these over from Japan (along with several other types), so I'm afraid I can't give you a full bag. I will gladly send you a couple out of the bag I've opened though, if you're willing to pay postage. I'll throw some other goodies in there too if you want. Just PM me your zip code, and I'll get you a mailing cost.

Will you please get in touch with me. I want some of these goon baby diapers in a bad way, and willing to pay whatever it cost you to ship them to me plus a little extra for you time and trouble.

idk, maybe it's because i'm not an AB, but I don't understand why people would want to pay an enourmous price to have diapers shipped overseas that will just barely fit you.

Is there a real reason why you can't settle for a bambino that's just a bit on the small side? It's built like a baby diaper, but for someone that's not a baby's size. That koon is a baby diaper, but build for a baby size.

idk, maybe it's because i'm not an AB, but I don't understand why people would want to pay an enourmous price to have diapers shipped overseas that will just barely fit you.

Is there a real reason why you can't settle for a bambino that's just a bit on the small side? It's built like a baby diaper, but for someone that's not a baby's size. That koon is a baby diaper, but build for a baby size.

For me baby diapers are a passion of mine because I have been in baby diapers since the day I was born. I would love to have a foreign baby diapers that is more absorbent and is twice as big as our american baby diapers. Check the link and you will see the difference in sizes.

I reckon its safe to assume that the above quote by ultrapampers is a lie because I have sent you my zip 3 times and you refuse to acknowledge my message. Why did you lead me on and make me think that I was going to get ,when I was going to get nothing. Could you send me a reply.

I reckon its safe to assume that the above quote by ultrapampers is a lie

:angry:

ronnieindiapers, it most certainly was not a lie, as several members here will attest that I do have them, and I have given nearly all the ones from the open package away. You're not the only person who's requested a few of these, you know. I DID reply to your (bombardment of) messages, and I told you I was going to go to storage this past weekend and see how many I had left. And that's exactly what I did. Unfortunately, I have only two loose diapers from the first bag remaining.

I do have one full, unopened bag which I have now listed on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250420133186

I don't appreciate being called a liar. Ever heard the saying don't look a gift horse in the mouth? A little patience would do you some good.

SWEET....The $400 buy it now was a nice touch..99 cent opening bid..WOW!!! Good for you ultrapampers and thanks for what you do for our community.

StarBaby, why not bid? Nobody else has, so you could get 'em for 99 cents! I'd only charge you actual shipping to the UK; I'm not here to gouge anybody. The insane Buy-It-Now price is just for those who are willing to pay for their impatience (and sadly, is closer to what I have in them).

Good luck!

• 1 month later...