LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Have Any Free Diapers ?

I thought you wanted your account deleted?

Now you want free diapers? I don't get it, unless the above was just an attention seeking thing. If so there's better ways to get attention.

~ moogle

Yeah Moogle, I'm with you on this one. I just read the referenced post (and laughed like a hyena at some of the replies). The guy needs to make up his mind.

And Ultrapampers, got any mediums? :P

i would like to sugest that there is somethimg wrong with your brain and that you sould seek help, or just ignore it and be happy likeing nappies and stop being such an attention seeker either way!

Sure--I have everything! PM or email your address to ultrapampers (at) gmail (the dot thing) com. I'll send ya a little care package, Medium style. :)

I was kidding... My wife would have a cow if she caught me having diapers delivered to our house.

And by the way, I have a 38" waist, a pair of "thunder thighs", and a bit of a belly (5'5" weighing 198 pounds)... The mediums in some brands have almost no room left for taping, but then the larges have too much overlap for taping... Should I stick with medium or switch to large?

I was kidding... My wife would have a cow if she caught me having diapers delivered to our house.

By what method does she expect you to get your diapers then?

And by the way, I have a 38" waist, a pair of "thunder thighs", and a bit of a belly (5'5" weighing 198 pounds)... The mediums in some brands have almost no room left for taping, but then the larges have too much overlap for taping... Should I stick with medium or switch to large?

Like with most articles of clothing, each brand is different in their sizing. Domestic Depend and Attends Large fit me very well, but some of the Japanese size Large are pretty tight. Surprisingly, the European Attends 8/9/10 are quite generous and the tapes almost meet when I wear those. I like the tapes in the front, not on the sides though, so that's fine with me. Bambino and Comfrey seem to run just a tad small compared to Attends.

For you, I'd stick with Medium (because they'll be cheaper per diaper and not ride too high), but find a brand that runs a little large, that way the tapes will land on the front. The new Tena Stretch might be just what you need (except they have cloth-like covers). Molicare Classic M/L would work well for you too.

I'll bring some samples of each to our munch next month if you want.

By what method does she expect you to get your diapers then?

Uhh, she doesn't want me having diapers at all. My wife is completely against the concept of AB/DL. (Just check some of my posts on other topics where I explain it more.)

Like with most articles of clothing, each brand is different in their sizing. Domestic Depend and Attends Large fit me very well, but some of the Japanese size Large are pretty tight. Surprisingly, the European Attends 8/9/10 are quite generous and the tapes almost meet when I wear those. I like the tapes in the front, not on the sides though, so that's fine with me. Bambino and Comfrey seem to run just a tad small compared to Attends.

For you, I'd stick with Medium (because they'll be cheaper per diaper and not ride too high), but find a brand that runs a little large, that way the tapes will land on the front. The new Tena Stretch might be just what you need (except they have cloth-like covers). Molicare Classic M/L would work well for you too.

I'll bring some samples of each to our munch next month if you want.

What I have right now is a partial pack of medium classic Attends 10 that I got at a flea market a year ago (only paid $11 for 2 packs) since the most often I get to wear is maybe once a day (usually only once a week or even once a month) those packs lasted a very long time. And I do have samples of Tranquility I got from that "mom&pop" medical supply store that is under 5 miles from my house (but I haven't tried them yet.) Most of the time, I can barely get the tapes more than about 2 inches in from the edges when I put my Attends on.

I'm not even sure if I will be able to make it to the munch (as much as I'd really love to) because I have no idea what my wife may have in mind for that weekend yet. And since I have no local "friends" (of any kind) I wouldn't even know what to tell her.