LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

_ Vs _

As is the nature of various fandoms, there are bound to be various conflicts between fans and the ever present ideas of something vs something else... Sometimes they come to fruition in things like Godzilla Vs King Kong, AvP, and Freddy vs Jason... But there are also untold numbers that will probly never actually see the light of day... So, if you've got an idear for a "vs" match, let's hear it (or read it, as seems to be the case here). These can be as serious or as silly as y'all see fit. If you'd like to add reasoning and your take on the outcome, then by all means go ahead and do so. If you decide to add links to explain who the participants are, please don't link to videos. I can't view videos due to my connection speed (2k/sec and under downloading speeds, here).

Here's my list:

1: Christine vs Herbie. I'd love to see that purdy red car sqarsh the ugly "love bug". A movie would be quite fun, as it'd be nothing but car chases and a demo derby...

2: Jason Voorhees vs The Terminator. Since Jason is immortal, he'd probly win. But I'm sure the terminator would give him one hell of a fight before finally dying...

3: The Thing vs ET. This is one of those things where there's actually some contention already... Basically, ET's release is often blamed for the poor box office performance of The Thing, which was released around the same time. I agree with this story as to perty much how it'd go down...

4: MacGuyver vs The A-Team. Now this would just be funny. Pinecone grenades vs tanks made from tractors and spare prarts from a tool shed!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll play along. I'm going with real vs fiction as my category. :)

1. Bugs Bunny vs Imus. Both are quite clever, but I find Bugs has more wit, and he doesn't have to rely on insults to point out the perceived stupidity of others.

2. Woody Woodpecker vs Bill Clinton. Hand this one to the former for knowing how to use his pecker appropriately and not get caught up in political turmoil in the process.

3. Donald Duck vs Ross Perot. Wait, there is a difference? (Sorry Donald, didn't mean to insult you there....)

4. chess legend Bobby Fischer vs The Joker (from Batman): To be fair, Bobby Fischer was no saint. His political views, which got wilder and crazier with age, it seems, were reprehensible at best, but the Joker was just plain creepy, and Bobby was an amazing chess player. When playing chess, hands down, this one goes to Mr. Fischer. On all other matters, I call it a draw.

• 3 weeks later...

Imus, whose full stage name is officially Don Imus though that is apparently not his full name, is a radio talk show host in the USA who was kicked off the national radio waves for being overly insulting in a politically incorrect manner. He later resurfaced on satellite radio where the FCC (the USA's governing body of public airwaves on radio and television) had no clout to enforce their public decency rules.

Personally, I found his style of radio idiotic at best and downright nasty at worst. He had/has quite a following, but I count myself as one of many who simply couldn't/won't listen to him.

• 1 month later...