LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Had An Accident

I'm so mad :angry2: I went to the mall the other day and bought the cutest ever two-piece, it's white with really pretty and vibrant flowers and tied at the sides, which is my favorite kind. We went to the beach yesterday to play some volleyball and hang out, (I wanted to show off my new bikini more than that, but it's my first time at the beach since i got my implants, cut me some slack X3) and I hadn't brought any of my diapers with me. After about an hour there, I felt an urge coming on, and totally oblivious to the fact that I wasn't wearing a diaper, I pooped in my bikini bottom :( Now it has mess and wet stains and I am trying to bleach it out. i guess when you wear diapers a lot you just get used to the feel and you don't even really think about it anymore :closedeyes:

I'm so mad :angry2: I went to the mall the other day and bought the cutest ever two-piece, it's white with really pretty and vibrant flowers and tied at the sides, which is my favorite kind. We went to the beach yesterday to play some volleyball and hang out, (I wanted to show off my new bikini more than that, but it's my first time at the beach since i got my implants, cut me some slack X3) and I hadn't brought any of my diapers with me. After about an hour there, I felt an urge coming on, and totally oblivious to the fact that I wasn't wearing a diaper, I pooped in my bikini bottom :( Now it has mess and wet stains and I am trying to bleach it out. i guess when you wear diapers a lot you just get used to the feel and you don't even really think about it anymore :closedeyes:

This opens the door for a new product. Stylish Disposable Bikini Diapers. Would put an end to this sort of misery, wear it, wet it, mess in it, toss it out. They have swim diapers for males, time to give equal billing to our female friends who need this sort of protection.