LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Daddy Or Play Mate In South England

Hello there, I am 20 years old and from the Southampton area looking to meet someone who would be happy to diaper me or baby me. I am also happy to be a play mate for a other AB/DL.

I am happy to try anything or do anything and can travel for the right person and you can be any age.

i am a dady and am looking for a baby, you must be able to come to london but if you can get here i can provide a place to sleep so it need not be only for a few hours and could be for as long as you want, i am infact looking for a new flatmate see http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=15688 so if you realy like it you could even moove in!

• 2 months later...

Hello there, I am 20 years old and from the Southampton area looking to meet someone who would be happy to diaper me or baby me. I am also happy to be a play mate for a other AB/DL.

I am happy to try anything or do anything and can travel for the right person and you can be any age.

Im a 16 year old AB im also looking for a play mate :o coincidence or what?

Please look me up on diaperspace