LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Guys Put On Your X Pluses

i remember one time i put one on perfectly and now i cant do it. where do you guys sit to put it on.. in the middle of the diaper on the butt side? how far do you pull the front up? do you pull the sides around u really tight? etc you know what im trying to say.. cause when ever i put mine on i always have like a little gap in between my legs that lets the moist pee come out.

It's been a while since I've put on an XPlus... but with any diaper, I always use my belly-button as a guide to the front-- as well as the snugness in my crotch.

I could never master the "standing up, butt against the wall" method-- I always lay down on my back. Before placing the tapes, I adjust the front-back by tugging the diaper back and forth till the back wings match the front where I want . (Not just front-back, but sometimes left-right matching can be tricky, too.) Then I place just the bottom (leg) tapes-- then stand up and secure the upper tapes.

(BTW, I've discovered that this method also works when I was diapering somebody else-- a babygirl; despite her wider hips and smaller frame, the pre-taping adjustments made all the difference.)

It's a matter of personal preference... and all disposable diapers fit differently. But generally, the back should be high enough to be able to keep the leg-tapes from creasing into your thighs when you're sitting.

Cliche advice? Practice makes perfect! :lol:

wv

Once I had a good idea where to tape them, I started to tape them up before pulling them up. Not a great fit, but with my body type, I really don't expect a great fit. So I supplement them with underwear pulled over them to tighten the fit at the legs and belly, which for me goes a long way towards preventing leaks in most positions.

With all my diapers I use the same method.

I spread the diaper out on my bed or a chair or toilet lid (if I'm in public) and sit down on it. I pull the front up between my legs and arrange the back to cover my bum properly. I then attach the top tape on one side, left or right doesn't matter. After that I stand up, adjust the diaper so it is comfortable, then attach the rest of the tapes. I've found it works pretty darn good... standing up enables me to get the best possible fit.

I personally sit on the butt side and if it's large enough I fold the top over my shaft. When wetting I sometimes gently squeeze the urine down so the pad isn't soaked or leaky. I sometimes adjust my penis down in doing so so I can use the back of the pad too. I can generally use nearly all of the padding before changing. I get the positioning right, then place tapes, then tape counter-clockwise from bottom right.

Xpluses tape really snugly if you do them right but can also tear more easily if you are not careful. Molicare tend to be more stretchy. From a comfort and practical perspective I prefer molicare but sexually abri are superior (thickness/shape, taping, waistband, plasitc etc). Still not sure about my judgement on secure or babminos, or the handful of other good 'contenders'.

i like the lay on bed approach were i lay the diaper out and lift it over my crotch and then i like to stretch the sides to get that loose fit at first then i pull em as close as i can get to my body.When i wear regular diapers i like em as tight as i can get em but its rare for me to not be wearing a pullup unless im out and cant go to the store and buy em ....

I find the "butt against the wall" works best for me. I pull it up over my groin and pull the sides out all the way and then pull the back over the front. I attach the bottom tabs first going right to left then left to right ect. This supports the diaper and allows for a tighter fit!

Happy Diapering!!!!! :)

I find the "butt against the wall" works best for me. I pull it up over my groin and pull the sides out all the way and then pull the back over the front. I attach the bottom tabs first going right to left then left to right ect. This supports the diaper and allows for a tighter fit!

Happy Diapering!!!!! :)

Yes, the butt against the wall works best for me as well. :D