LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Food And Formula

Well, I love baby food, I eat it for lunch and for snacks, I make my own baby food, with a blend of store gerber baby food. the servings fill me up, I love the peas, string beens,

and all the ucky ones most poeple dont enjoy, lol.

But i want to know if baby formual is bad for adults, I tried some and boy was it nasty tasting, but i drank it like a good little boy i'am

if its bad for me, whats the next best thing, to put into my lunch box, I was drinking slimfast, or boost, but i want a blah tasting drink, so its like baby formula,

since i started on my baby food diet, its easy for my to poop, eather in my diapers or on the potty, not to sound nasty but I can go easy now, before it was hard to poop even in normal day life time, or i would have the runs, but for the past 4 mnths its been twice aday and its soft, but not runny soft, if you follow me on that or not.

I'm trying to make my life into more of a daily baby life, with my baby food, and formula's. MY mommy/wife makes sure i eat the right amounts every day, well really its her job she is a dietitay person at a nursing home, and she got me on the baby food diet, but she doesnt think real baby formula is good for me as the formuals in the stores are for babys with a growing gut.

any good info for me and my mommy

If Mommy is a dietitian there is no danger to a babyfood diet. You will certainly have the nutrients you need - just watch sugars and make sure you are not getting adult sized doses of vitamins and minerals at baby levels. For example an excess of iron or vitamin A or D.

that why my mommy, mixes two stage 2 gerber baby foods with a home made, blended up veg of the same kind, so i dont hurt my self in the long run,

she does this with elderly poeple everyday, but not with baby food, they blend vegs and whole foods into a mush for the ones that cant chew anymore.

she is searching on how to make home made dietary drinks with out any flavor, i dont like the flavor milk drinks, but some poeple think in crazy, but i can drink baby formula with out stopping, I guess i got a tast for nasty things, lol. but the baby formula can hurt adults as the amounts of iron, and aditives in them for the gut to grow and work, would make adults tummys kinda turn inside out. i dont know how to explane it in other words.

my mommy/wife does her best to make me stay healthy, well she is a health freak, drinking this wheat grass drinks, and all organic stuff she eats, some of it doesnt agree with my tummy, so im on light foods and healthy protein type drinks, I have lost 5 lbs in four mounths on this diet, and my doctor said my heart and lungs sound better and my upper and lower Gi are working better. i dont eat red meat, and if i do eat chicken or turkey, it gets chopped up, more then i could chew it. so my tummy and break it down better,

i do like those toddler drinks, they are great but i cant see drinking two to get one drinks worth.

we are working on finding the drinks i like and can use for my health and as for my AB side of things.

we found something i enjoy drinking, boost kid essentials, its a childs energy drink, that is close to baby formaul but not with a nasty tast to it.

I drink six of these aday, in my bottle, two at each meal. so im all filled up and get all the energy and healthy stuff i need.

its not as thick as the adult type boost witch makes it flow better from my bottles nipples.

Im also forced to drink alot of 100% fruit juices. no soda, of any chemical powder mixed drinks anymore. and let me say i feel very healthy and have alot more energy now.

my mommy says soon, i can start eating my baby food with chunks in it, to help my tummy, i havent had ny IBS problems in the past four months now, its like my tummy is learning all over again.

I like it makes me feel like a child growing up all over again.

we found something i enjoy drinking, boost kid essentials, its a childs energy drink, that is close to baby formaul but not with a nasty tast to it.

I drink six of these aday, in my bottle, two at each meal. so im all filled up and get all the energy and healthy stuff i need.

its not as thick as the adult type boost witch makes it flow better from my bottles nipples.

Im also forced to drink alot of 100% fruit juices. no soda, of any chemical powder mixed drinks anymore. and let me say i feel very healthy and have alot more energy now.

my mommy says soon, i can start eating my baby food with chunks in it, to help my tummy, i havent had ny IBS problems in the past four months now, its like my tummy is learning all over again.

I like it makes me feel like a child growing up all over again.

I have a few questions.

I looked up the nutrition information of the Boost Kid's Essentials, and six of these equals roughly 1,500 calories. You also say you drink a lot of fruit juice, which is 100+ calories per 8 ounces. What is your daily caloric intake?

What's the best Boost Kid's flavor in your opinion?

How much juice do you drink per day?

What else do you eat, if anything? You mentioned homemade baby food above, but why would you need 6 bottles of nutrition supplement if you're eating this?

Furthermore, how is it that you can afford a six pack of these per day? A six pack is roughly $17 according to the site (unless I read it wrong), which makes it $510 for a 30 day month.

~ moogle

• 3 weeks later...

well moogle i have a high caloric intake, this is because my body burns it off diffrent then most other people, yeah my mommy wife thought that over and now im on a more pouder shake milk mix, I like a plan taste, but i dont mind the flavers. i drink, about 8 glasses of water, milk, juice, and my protien shakes. but I dont drink soda,

I eat my home made baby like food, and fruits and I eat healthy stuff, with fiber and the only meat type i eat is chicken, no red meats. some poeple dont under stand how i can be full with a blend of vegs blended to be like baby food, but if you look at it a small bowl of it fills me up. i eat alot of cheerios, dry or with milk. during the day i will eat small packs of sliced apples, or grapes, and oranges slices, I get these by the bulk box, from a friends job that sells them to schools. my wife gets most of the stuff at coast from her job, talking about her job the other workers understand why i wear and use diapers other then enjoying it, so for kicks, when im at the nursing home we have fun and play games with the elders, and every now and then one of the other girls will ask if i need a changing, and if i do they go get my mommy/wife..

this diet is diffrent and it works for me, before this i was a fast food junky, and drank so much mt dew if they took a blood test it would have the same chemical back ground as mt dew. lol.

if your looking to make home made baby foods, there is some sites online, what we do is just steam cook, fresh vegs, then pura them, and some times add some real baby food, for some tast, since real baby food has tons of salt and suger in it and if i just at real baby foods it would be like eating fast food.

I also drink alot of apple juice and cranberry juice. orange juice is yucky,